FAO totty/wood green guys

Guest No Mark

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

two of the altercation was on a bus. * first of all there's no toilet in a double decker bus , when the two brothers trying to dun my dance, but I held my ground.* second of all theres no toilet in a double decker bus, when the russian guy trying to react with aggressive force. End of discussion. Thank you I won't return replies to weenies who have 6,000 post with no interesting past life stories and experience.

Guest WAVESURFER
two of the altercation was on a bus. * first of all there's no toilet in a double decker bus , when the two brothers trying to dun my dance, but I held my ground.* second of all theres no toilet in a double decker bus, when the russian guy trying to react with aggressive force. End of discussion. Thank you I won't return replies to weenies who have 6,000 post with no interesting past life stories and experience.
:rofl:

lol @ him not runnin downstairs and sittin on the drivers lap

Guest Esquilax
lol @ him not runnin downstairs and sittin on the gearstick

lol @ him not runnin off the bus to find the nearest public toilet to seek refuge in

lol @ him checking if the bus had a public toilet to seek refuge in