Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dubby

NHS IS FLIPPIN SHIT

61 posts in this topic

Flippin woke up this morning with a rash on my palms and have no idea what it might be, no idea whether it's infectious and no idea how I got it. I've phoned NHS Direct and they said they'll phone back in 4 hours. I phoned the student health service and the answerphone says monday to friday.I phoned the local health service and they say they'll phone back.All flippin 0845 numbers who dont state the cost, all keepin me on hold for a few minutes before, still no answer. NHS online diagnosis is giving me the runaround, wrongdiagnosis.com has so many posibilities it's scary. I'm thinking it might be meningitis 'cause they kept going on about it in safety/introduction speeches but I wanna know if it is or not, I'm shook, I've never had any disease or anything like that except a cold/flu, and haven't had a rash since being a little kid with some sort of eczema.Yeah I know it's stupid making a topic about it on VIP2 but I need to vent and I don't wanna tell my flatmates 'cause they will probably think im infectious and steer clear from me for the rest of term and I don't wanna phone family or friends to get them worried about something that they wouldn't be able to help with or might even be nothing.So yeah..f*ck NHS, f*ck Bristol, f*ck all these uni cunts who probably gave me something, f*ck it all

A&E is you
/Be happy, we could have an American health care system.

you ignorant idiotic imbelic pathetic c*nt of a humanyou truly are a foolish little fetid mong with absolutely no common sensei hope you die a painful slow death from meningitis...how dare you even pass comment on an organisation which you would be crying for if it didnt existall you had to do is roll up 2 a&e and u would get sorted... but no.. your extreme lazyness total lack of common sense and logic has resulted in you turning on your computer and posting quite possiblely the worst post in all of vip2 historyf*ck you.. seriously.. f*ck you 2 your core you bastard

And there we have judgement from our future doctor.

go suck a d*ck afgoon, I'm sorry, I don't know how to deal with health problems 'cause i don't usually have this sort of sh*t happening to mebut yeah.... of to A&E then.... safe

you ignorant idiotic imbelic pathetic c*nt of a humanyou truly are a foolish little fetid mong with absolutely no common sensei hope you die a painful slow death from meningitis...how dare you even pass comment on an organisation which you would be crying for if it didnt existall you had to do is roll up 2 a&e and u would get sorted... but no.. your extreme lazyness total lack of common sense and logic has resulted in you turning on your computer and posting quite possiblely the worst post in all of vip2 historyf*ck you.. seriously.. f*ck you 2 your core you bastard
Ayo quick question. I've had tonsillitis for about 7 days now and it just keeps getting worse everyday. I used to get it on the regs but it'd be gone by 6/7 days and I'd peak in the middle. I took some Amoxicillin in case it was bacterial but that hasn't help.I might just cut my throat out. Diagnosis fam?

all you had to do is roll up 2 a&e and u would get sorted... but no.. your extreme lazyness total lack of common sense and logic has resulted in you turning on your computer and posting quite possiblely the worst post in all of vip2 history
C/S Lazy ass cunts around/

:lol: /DUBBY

if we had an american health system, telephoning wouldnt help either.and allow the Hype about the US healthcare system, its better than the UKrather than call NHS direct you could have called your GP's surgery as welland if that didnt work you could have gone into a pharmacy and shown a pharmacist then your last resort if the rash didnt come along with pain would be to go into the nearest A&EBUT LIKE PAKGOON SAID...NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DECIDED TO MAKE A THREAD SO THAT WHAT HAPPENS EXACTLY?THE HEALTH MINISTER WHO USUALLY READS VIP2 AT THIS TIME COMES ACROSS YOUR RANT AND PERSONALLY TAKES UP YOUR COMPLAINT?FOOLISH CRETIN

if we had an american health system, telephoning wouldnt help either.and allow the Hype about the US healthcare system, its better than the UKrather than call NHS direct you could have called your GP's surgery as welland if that didnt work you could have gone into a pharmacy and shown a pharmacist then your last resort if the rash didnt come along with pain would be to go into the nearest A&EBUT LIKE PAKGOON SAID...NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DECIDED TO MAKE A THREAD SO THAT WHAT HAPPENS EXACTLY?THE HEALTH MINISTER WHO USUALLY READS VIP2 AT THIS TIME COMES ACROSS YOUR RANT AND PERSONALLY TAKES UP YOUR COMPLAINT?FOOLISH CRETIN
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: whoever told you that is a joker

People that say US health system is better than UK obviously have no idea how expensive it is.

People that say US health system is better than UK obviously have no idea how expensive it is.
If you dont have health insurance in america youre pretty much screwed. Even when you do have insurance they will look for any excuse not to pay up.

US system better than UK's? Are you drunk?

NHS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spent some good bad times in North Mid.Mum working on the ward>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aunties working on the ward>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>But yeah you being black better thank God that we are in the UK getting free healthcare.

Getting a brace for free on the NHS when it would have cost grands otherwise >>>>Cant see how anyone would come to the conclusion the American healthcare system is better

people who dont understand the american health care system just chat sh*tthere are more UK health practitioners leaving to work int he US than anywhere elsei shall be one of them. US or canada is me..you talk about medical insurance like its $50000 / month you have to pay for medical insurance.you pay about $50 per month. many times your workplace has subsidies for your insurance so you pay less is that SO unaforrdable???there are different types of cover of course depending on your financesthe cost of living in the US is lower by far than the UK they dont pay stupid council tax and other useless taxesyou pay all this and think that u have a banging health service :lol:medical insurance is not so unaffordable, all they need to do is make it universally available.

people who dont understand the american health care system just chat sh*tthere are more UK health practitioners leaving to work int he US than anywhere elsei shall be one of them. US or canada is me..you talk about medical insurance like its $50000 / month you have to pay for medical insurance.you pay about $50 per month. many times your workplace has subsidies for your insurance so you pay less is that SO unaforrdable???there are different types of cover of course depending on your financesthe cost of living in the US is lower by far than the UK they dont pay stupid council tax and other useless taxesyou pay all this and think that u have a banging health service :lol: medical insurance is not so unaffordable, all they need to do is make it universally available.
venom shutupif thats the case then why is Obama pushing for a NHS of his own?you only see things from your perspective, the world isnt pink and frilly for everyone

Okay yeah I spoke obviously spoke too quickly, but I was shook of what I might have and needed to vent while i waited for a reply from the doctor/nurse/whoever was giving the diagnosis. I apologize for the statements made, the slowness of my mind and all, and yeah I was ended by afgoon. Anyhow, I just came out of the hospital and theyre tellin me its a allergic reaction which I'm a bit skeptical about cause I've never been allergic to anything and I wasn't in contact with anything out of the ordinary yesterday so yeah Feel free to lock the topic so i can put this episode of bitchassedness behind me. Safe

plus the level of US healthcare is far better than UKhospitals are better, staff are better paid, and there is more room for medical researcha doctor in the UK can earn up to 150k, maybe 250 if hes at the tophe can earn up to $2m in the US. better paid staff provide a better service. simple

people who dont understand the american health care system just chat sh*tthere are more UK health practitioners leaving to work int he US than anywhere elsei shall be one of them. US or canada is me..you talk about medical insurance like its $50000 / month you have to pay for medical insurance.you pay about $50 per month. many times your workplace has subsidies for your insurance so you pay less is that SO unaforrdable???there are different types of cover of course depending on your financesthe cost of living in the US is lower by far than the UK they dont pay stupid council tax and other useless taxesyou pay all this and think that u have a banging health service :lol:medical insurance is not so unaffordable, all they need to do is make it universally available.
Yeh if youre middle class in america their healthcare system is much better. your employers will cover your whole family for insurance.If youre a working class black man and can only affort the absolute minimum healthcare insurance then life isnt so great. Dont know where you got the figure $50 a month from, theres no set price; it depends on what cover you have. Ontop of that in america at the moment the price of insurance is rising at a dramatic rate.