I've been watching this program.

lol @ letting that happenshould get fried up for that

lol @ letting that happenshould get fried up for that
lol alie

woulda dashed that against a treebout its gonna scratch up my neck

The bird looks happsAllow just taking it letting the bird have its way with you

:lol: :lol: at the comments
did this nigga jus let toucan sam fucc tha bac of his head... smh @ white ppl

lol that bird looks f*ckin weirdgot some beaver type faceat first i thought "ah right coz the guy is wearing green" but then it went to hump his head?

Birds choose one partner for life, me and my partner went to a bird of prey santury and it was kinda fasinating TBH, This golden eagle who actually wrapped its wings around its owner to protect them from another eagle, Female birds of prey are always larger than the males because they are more vicious and protect the nest, the males do the hunting for food. Its fasinating but kinda admirable too. Its not unusual for one bird of prey to only be able to be handled by one person.

Birds choose one partner for life, me and my partner went to a bird of prey santury and it was kinda fasinating TBH, This golden eagle who actually wrapped its wings around its owner to protect them from another eagle, Female birds of prey are always larger than the males because they are more vicious and protect the nest, the males do the hunting for food. Its fasinating but kinda admirable too. Its not unusual for one bird of prey to only be able to be handled by one person.
lolyou do this on purpose ennit

:rofl:the claps
got taken for any hoe on ghettogaggers

:rofl:the claps
got taken for any hoe on ghettogaggers
LOLThe way man was gett claps in his boat!

"i bet you that gay bird voted for Obama""A BLACK NIGGA WOULD HAVE f*ckED THAT BIRD..YA KNOW BLACK PEOPLE f*ck ANYTHING.":lol:

THE BIRD NUTTED ON THAT NIGGA'S HEAD.YO DAT RARE SPECIES GOT UP IN HIS HEAD LIKE ROGAINE SON...d*ck f*ck*ng HIS BRAIN OUT..LOL CHICKEN HEADS, HOOD RAT AND SCALLEY WAGGS BEAWRE.A BLACK NIGGA WOULD HAVE f*ckED THAT BIRD..YA KNOW BLACK PEOPLE f*ck ANYTHING.LOOK AT THIS CRACKER TAKIN THE D LIKE ITS HIS JOB. THIS MOf*ckA GOT RAPED N GOT A SMILE ON HIS FACEAHAH BIRD WAS LISTENIN TO FAT JOE CPL MIN BEFORE THAT HAPPENEDLMAOOOO the comments :lol: :lol:

THE BIRD NUTTED ON THAT NIGGA'S HEAD.YO DAT RARE SPECIES GOT UP IN HIS HEAD LIKE ROGAINE SON...d*ck f*ck*ng HIS BRAIN OUT..LOL CHICKEN HEADS, HOOD RAT AND SCALLEY WAGGS BEAWRE.A BLACK NIGGA WOULD HAVE f*ckED THAT BIRD..YA KNOW BLACK PEOPLE f*ck ANYTHING.LOOK AT THIS CRACKER TAKIN THE D LIKE ITS HIS JOB. THIS MOf*ckA GOT RAPED N GOT A SMILE ON HIS FACEAHAH BIRD WAS LISTENIN TO FAT JOE CPL MIN BEFORE THAT HAPPENEDLMAOOOO the comments :lol: :lol:
:rofl:

:rofl:
lmao why he just standing there saying owwwhe touched it in the forest

LMFAO @ listenin to Fat Joe before it happenedso random