Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ismooth

50th law of power

27 posts in this topic

Has anyone in this forum got this book 50thlaw of power by Robert Greene and 50cent. I'm definitely going to order this book in couple weeks time.I was in another forum and they said it was good book that should be on your library. Hold tight the book worms that know about Art of seduction or 48laws of power, these books so prodigously, it definitely blew my mind and had me shaking my head throughout the whole book.But 50thlaw of power sounds like it's another level. Even doe 50cent makes some harsh violent tracks, his still a outspoken articulate brother to me. http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2133678 ( 50cent & Robert Greene @ Howard University lecture)

( short vid of Robert and 50cent)Heres's some videos if you want to hear the principles that's layed out in the book.

48 laws of power is dead seriousI can also recommend 'The richest man in Babylon'

48 laws of power is dead seriousI can also recommend 'The richest man in Babylon'
c/sread this twice

c/sread this twice
Im thinking of buying thiswhich one is did you read the original or the revised and updated for the 21st century version?

got these as ebooks if anyone wants them

yep,if u can send a link my way!

*puts up hand*

a4.jpgwhat could this guy possibly know about powerhes just copied classic books written by people who had real power like machiavelli and sun tzulol at reading his books

me too

tonysend the ebooks my way aswell boss!

Anyone recommend any more of these kind of philosophical, change your whole outlook on life books?was recommended, 48 powers of law, rich dad poor dad, and some others, just need to go borders one day

Think and Grow Rich- Napoleon HillPretty much the tried and tested method on how to achieve your dreams. Best book you will ever read tbh.

Might have to check out that Babylon book'Think Rich Grow Rich' is another good one though

Rich Dad, Poor Dad is one book my friend had in uni...long que of ppl in our circle wanting to borrow itgonna have to make a purchase online

the books from suprememathmatics are so logical its emotionalJohn Baines - Hypsoconsciousness, it is good for practical insight, i use it for my programme with the school girlsI will write a book soon, first may be a compilation of poetry

Rich Dad, Poor Dad is one book my friend had in uni...long que of ppl in our circle wanting to borrow it
Don't. My mum bought that book and it was sh*t in so many ways. Has no substance.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Dad_Poor_Dad#CriticismGraham Greene >>>I like how his books use historical examples, brings out the neek in me. But his books are essentially are about strategy and how to employ them etc. Thinking mans sh*t.

the books from suprememathmatics are so logical its emotional
whats that ?links?