Australia

Messy

i've been to brisbane/gold coastits boiling nearly all yr round i think unlike melbourne where its cold etcits the main tourist beach area like miami of australiatbh its ok apart fromn the beach there aint loads there reallyi would go sydney if i was ever to go down there againsydney seems like ny or london

in terms of the main tourist attractions are they all pretty near each other? also i want nice weather definately not cold
Not really ayres rock is miles out,Brisbane is gorgeous - if you visit there make sure you touch rainbow beach its fantastic.In all honestly though Brisbane is really hot all year round and i would take this into consideration when your going out as tourist board recommends people from the uk travel between october and feb as it will be cooler during those months.sydney is defo work a visit.I'd defo hire a car though.Its one of them once in a life time holidays try surfing, go into the outback, go to the reefs, whale watching, Savannah Way, ahh theres too much to do in australia * Wants to go back to Brisbane before Feb * PLANS

lol @ Melbourne being cold.Dunno what you've been reading.It's 20 here at the moment and in the dead of winter it reached a minimum of 14 degrees.Come Nov/Dec, it wont drop below 30.And JanBoy40+Melbourne is very racist and it's the most multicultural and 'tolerant' city in australia. So if you have some melanin in you, don't expect a warm welcome. Sydney is sh*t. It's nothing like London or NY. To even compare them is an insult.

Should be reaching there with my girl and her fam for her uncle's wedding next year xmas times. He lives in Perth though, and I heard Perth is dead so not too sure what to think. But then again, being in hot weather for xmas>>>>being in cold weather for xmas.

Aussies are f*ck*ng cool people
Thats what I have heard too, my uncle has moved there, been there 2 years, loves itGets paid more over there and its cheaper to live over thereThe goverement are really good with 1st time buyersIf your under 30 its a lot easier to get a working visa as they are crying out for younger ppl, as a lot leave, so they lots of old ppl lolIts just a joke Oz is massive and it only has 20 million ppl, London has 10 million alone