Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

Another day

45 posts in this topic

Anton Du Beke, 43, blurted out the offensive term when he saw the actress after she had a spray-tan at the BBC.He told Laila, 38 - whose mum is Indian and dad is Moroccan: "Oh my God, you look like a Paki
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/st...ila-rouass.htmlgirl has been wifey material since day thof*ck is wrong with u guys.. lemon esquilax care 2 apologize and show some collective white guilt on his behalf :lol:

lol heard about thishow can you work with someone so closely then say something like that to them? disgusting tbh.

lol idiot.he obv thought he was that close enough with her that he can joke about racial slurs like this...

prick faggot thought he was in ugly betty or sum sh*thow has he got away with it begs belief

guy looks like a c*nt so im not surprised, hope he gets sacked. Horrible word.

lol idiot.he obv thought he was that close enough with her that he can joke about racial slurs like this...
them esquilax's there

them esquilax's there
c/s

shes mad sexy

just shows his ignoranceoh you are brown so you resemble a pakistupid c*nta grown man aswell

can't stand the terms "paki" and "chink", it's like they're never really suitable to use... ever, makes me cringe everytime my bredrin calls himself a paki (he's Pakistani), but it is funny when he goes around calling other brown people it 'cause it's like they're not really sure how to take it

But are you paki's gonna do??NOTHING.

Wow. Man blurted it out you know. So basically he uses it all the time and just didn't mean to say it to her.Why the f*ck do people that say racist sh*t always think they should say they are not a racist! Nobody admits to being a f*ck*ng racist you c*nt. Doesn't mean there are none.

I SAID IT BEFORE AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN WHITE PEOPLE DONT LIKE ASIAN PEOPLE.

For some reason if he'd said 'n*gger' I bet there'd have been much more uproar.As it is, this guy is continuing to be on television.

For some reason if he'd said 'n*gger' I bet there'd have been much more uproar.As it is, this guy is continuing to be on television.
LOOK AT MY LAST POST TO FIND OUT WHY

Hollyoaks?!I know she was in Footballer's Wives.I don't remember her being in Hollyoaks.

Hollyoaks?!I know she was in Footballer's Wives.I don't remember her being in Hollyoaks.
Yeah was after, she was a policewoman

LOOK AT MY LAST POST TO FIND OUT WHY
ure last post is not the reason yit's cos there is a long history behind the term niggerpaki is just shortened form pakistani, i doubt the term was originally meant the b malicious. it just became politically incorrect cos it was adopted as a slur by the NF in the 70's in short saying nigger is a whole lot worse then saying paki

I swear dis guy's real name is Tony Beak.Was in Popbitch one time. (no gossipo)

For some reason if he'd said 'n*gger' I bet there'd have been much more uproar.
smh.

Fitting how were discussing this idiot saying Paki in here yet nobody blinks an eye at this wannabe suicide bomber having cracka in his title lol.