Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

Jamaican cuisine - best place to go to.

129 posts in this topic

Never tried this. Im gonna make sure i try this delicacy.ackee & saltfish, jerk chicken are the main two that i plan to try but anything else.west london best place to go to?450px-Ackee_and_Saltfish.jpgAccordin to wikipedia this can be bought from a restaurant in Brixton it looks f*ckin delicious.

i thought you lived in north was gonna give a couple suggestions if you were from north

if u wanna go to a proper carribbean resturant mango rooms in camden is very nice

i thought you lived in north was gonna give a couple suggestions if you were from north
Na west but im all over london constantly so north, west, south. never east though. hate east.

cottons in camdentickle me in norwoodtake 2 all over southochie in bush

Who's been Caribbean Scene?Lol @ the stories i've heard.

I've been told some shop on Balls Pond Road is good.

Flavours in Norbury.Never been in there, I always think if I go into one of these Jamaican places, after they're finished serving me they'll just go in the back and be like "Lol did you see that white boy? Wtf is he doing? KMT"

Flavours in Norbury.Never been in there, I always think if I go into one of these Jamaican places, after they're finished serving me they'll just go in the back and be like "Lol did you see that white boy? Wtf is he doing? KMT"
Lool

sh*t, this must be the 1st time this questions ever been asked on vip2. :arrow:

Lool
lol

mango rooms is sh*tcarribean scene is sh*tcottons is much bettertheres one in notting hill i hear is one of the best "proper" carribean restaurantsive been to bambula on acre lane, but its in south not west. then you have savannah jerk off oxford street.golden eagle is just one of them many jamaican restaurants u get lots of attitude and untrained rude staffits not a proper restaurant jus a take away joint with a few chairs and tables.

"OMFG A WHITE PERSON IN A CARRIBEAN RESTAURANT IN LONDON, WHAAA...NAHHHHHH"imagine what mummy will say. dont do it. cos even if you survive that unique event in the restaurantyou might just get mugged outside by a gang of black youth. stick to fish n chips...a much safer experience

peppers n spiceused to be da boom tingnot sure about now

peppers n spiceused to be da boom tingnot sure about now
Thatssss the one.

Cottons is swag. Cotton's food is what west indian food would taste like if it came in a packet at Iceland.Mango Room and Caribbean Scene are much better. Favour Mango room more though. Their Curry Goat is seriously too nice.

f*ck mango rooms, some dilute meals yet they carry on like they have ackee and mango tree sprouting round the back, Gabbys or Spice n nice i think its called in camberwell, they got that barefoot rice and peas, + i think they put nutmeg in their festivalBbq wings runned my belly tho, maybe cuz i ate 15

Who knows about the Caribbean shop next to (or sort of next to) Stratford Rex?On a side note, Mr Spice is dirt. How can my curry goat and stew chicken BOTH be dry on TWO seperate occasions :mellow: