Jamaican cuisine - best place to go to.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

Flavours in Norbury.Never been in there, I always think if I go into one of these Jamaican places, after they're finished serving me they'll just go in the back and be like "Lol did you see that white boy? Wtf is he doing? KMT"

Flavours in Norbury.Never been in there, I always think if I go into one of these Jamaican places, after they're finished serving me they'll just go in the back and be like "Lol did you see that white boy? Wtf is he doing? KMT"
Lool
lol

mango rooms is sh*tcarribean scene is sh*tcottons is much bettertheres one in notting hill i hear is one of the best "proper" carribean restaurantsive been to bambula on acre lane, but its in south not west. then you have savannah jerk off oxford street.golden eagle is just one of them many jamaican restaurants u get lots of attitude and untrained rude staffits not a proper restaurant jus a take away joint with a few chairs and tables.

"OMFG A WHITE PERSON IN A CARRIBEAN RESTAURANT IN LONDON, WHAAA...NAHHHHHH"imagine what mummy will say. dont do it. cos even if you survive that unique event in the restaurantyou might just get mugged outside by a gang of black youth. stick to fish n chips...a much safer experience

Cottons is swag. Cotton's food is what west indian food would taste like if it came in a packet at Iceland.Mango Room and Caribbean Scene are much better. Favour Mango room more though. Their Curry Goat is seriously too nice.

f*ck mango rooms, some dilute meals yet they carry on like they have ackee and mango tree sprouting round the back, Gabbys or Spice n nice i think its called in camberwell, they got that barefoot rice and peas, + i think they put nutmeg in their festivalBbq wings runned my belly tho, maybe cuz i ate 15