Jamaican cuisine - best place to go to.

Eskay Jones

Cummin up in catford (all you can eat buffet on sundays the jerk aint all that) curry goat from the one on Lee High Road (cant remember name but its on the left if youre coming out of lewisham you will smell it.............lol at white people getting diet portions :(

EDIT- Dont expect staff to be polite in catty only the price is nice

EDIT- Also one on brownhill road catford next to 24 hour shop.......make sure you catch the right day jerk pork is noyce

everyones sound in cummin up and their jerks better than most imo.

Peckham:

spice & nice for baked goods an patty in coco bread, tasty bakeries is good but portions r variable.

Bajan Spice is my favorite at the moment, expensive but hi quality and portions r extra. their curry goat has big chunks of meat no pickin at goat shrapnel. + their pone and carrot cake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

its on evelina rd in the suburbs.

My dad used to drive all the way from croydon just for roti from Bajan Spice. Its nice tho..meats over juicy.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ease u do the white race no favours on this website

WOAH!!!! WAIT ONE SECOND SON, SHE DOES NOT REPRESENT ME or any of the white ppl on here i co-sign. EDIT: erm, r u white? if so ignore my ramblings.

Shut the f*ck up!!!

I dont

Statements about doing a race no favours, people are f*ck*ng bouncing on the d*ck of this sh*t. Get a grip!