Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJ Stashman

#youcantdj

32 posts in this topic

#youcantdj if i could predict your next song#youcantdj if you play the same song twice in one nite#youcantdj if you stare at the serato waveforms all night.

Let me guess.Your drunk.You went out.You didn't pull.Your frustrated.....and decided to let out your frustrations of the night by posting a topic in regard to what you believe was a subpar dj while still inebriated.

actually #youcantdj is twitters top trend... but atleast you tried

sh*t twitter trend. To put it simply your anyone and why should I listen to your views on djing. nosend to you personally. but this is what ive been saying to everyone who is popping up on my homepage trying to get involved.

sh*t twitter trend. To put it simply your anyone and why should I listen to your views on djing. nosend to you personally. but this is what ive been saying to everyone who is popping up on my homepage trying to get involved.
llow getting angry online dude. dont get too emotional either.[kanye west]now let me finish[/kanyewest]#youcantdj if you have to borrow gear for gigs. Get your own.#youcantdj if your only gig is because yo uncle owns the club or your cousin is the promoter...#youcantdj just because you have money. Money don't buy you skills or respect...#youcantdj if you use party breaks every other song...#youcantdj if u depend on ur sunglasses ed hardy shirt n tight jeans to take the attention on how much ur wack#youcantdj if you stare at the serato waveforms all night.

#youcantdj if you stare at the serato waveforms all night.
youcantdj if you don't know how to fukin use serato

youcantdj if you cant mixyoucantdj if you play youtube rips

youcantdj if you play youtube rips
lol, surely no one would dare attempt this? i feel a bit uneasy about playin any type of mp3, let alone something i got off youtube.

GAS.BARE BIG NAME DJS USE SERATO AND WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH YOU.

if youcantdj dontdj blud

What's wrong with staring at waveforms? Swear some of the best DJs in the world use Traktor and/or Ableton Live to do their massive sets?

Real Talk, Don Crack, can you bang out a mix on 1210's without clangin once?

Vinyl was so good and originalPeoples talents could shine with vinyl as it seperated the good from the badNow today any f*ckhead can think there a DJ

#youcantdj if your guests walk out of your show
*group of kids* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

#youcantdj if your guests walk out of your show
*group of kids* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Lol jokes.

serato and ableton aren't the same type of thing, if you don't know how to mix on vinyl and someone gives you serato hooked up to a couple 1210s you'll clang simple as.

youcantdj if you don't know how to fukin use serato
Cant be bothered to start taking posts apartSmh
serato and ableton aren't the same type of thing, if you don't know how to mix on vinyl and someone gives you serato hooked up to a couple 1210s you'll clang simple as.
C/S

The problem is most people can mix and all that to an extent but they play the same sh*t everyone is playing.Lack of originality in sets.

# you cant dj but with practice who knows

I CAN GUARENTEEMOST DJS THAT START WITH WAVE FORM PRODUCTSPUT THEM ON A PAIR OF 1210S WITH NO COMPUTER SCREENS AND TELL ME IF THEY HAVE THE SAME SKILLI REMEMBER THIS DJS LAPTOP WASNT WORKING IN THE CLUB. HIS MIXING WAS TERRIBLE. GUY NEEDED HIS WAVE FORMS TO SAVE HIS LIFE

Vinyl was so good and originalPeoples talents could shine with vinyl as it seperated the good from the badNow today any f*ckhead can think there a DJ
This!cdjs have destoyed djing as a skill (mixing) as most just drop tunes.lol @ sending for serato[jazzy jeff] serato saved vinyl and the 1210s [/jazzy jeff]serato & trackor scratch are the new way to go and keeps djing as a skill.