#youcantdj

DJ Stashman

I CAN GUARENTEEMOST DJS THAT START WITH WAVE FORM PRODUCTSPUT THEM ON A PAIR OF 1210S WITH NO COMPUTER SCREENS AND TELL ME IF THEY HAVE THE SAME SKILLI REMEMBER THIS DJS LAPTOP WASNT WORKING IN THE CLUB. HIS MIXING WAS TERRIBLE. GUY NEEDED HIS WAVE FORMS TO SAVE HIS LIFE
Your changhing your argument.Jazzy jeff and grandmaster flash use serato & tracktor

Vinyl was so good and originalPeoples talents could shine with vinyl as it seperated the good from the badNow today any f*ckhead can think there a DJ
This!cdjs have destoyed djing as a skill (mixing) as most just drop tunes.lol @ sending for serato[jazzy jeff] serato saved vinyl and the 1210s [/jazzy jeff]serato & trackor scratch are the new way to go and keeps djing as a skill.
I agree with all of the above. ALTHOUGH you can get creative with cdjs, most clubs have Pioneers 1000's, which allow you to use loops creatively by creating drops etc. Like vinyl, it all depends on how's doing the djing.

Vinyl was so good and originalPeoples talents could shine with vinyl as it seperated the good from the badNow today any f*ckhead can think there a DJ
This!cdjs have destoyed djing as a skill (mixing) as most just drop tunes.lol @ sending for serato[jazzy jeff] serato saved vinyl and the 1210s [/jazzy jeff]serato & trackor scratch are the new way to go and keeps djing as a skill.
I agree with all of the above. ALTHOUGH you can get creative with cdjs, most clubs have Pioneers 1000's, which allow you to use loops creatively by creating drops etc. Like vinyl, it all depends on how's doing the djing.
the loops are dead.Most who use them always speed up the tune to it makes that annoying sound.Only a few can do something with them though.But the skill i've seen people use when they have a digi software with frequency vinyls is so sick. You can drop tunes with cdjs, but anyone can drop the same tunes.

the loops are dead.Most who use them always speed up the tune to it makes that annoying sound.Only a few can do something with them though.But the skill i've seen people use when they have a digi software with frequency vinyls is so sick. You can drop tunes with cdjs, but anyone can drop the same tunes.
The bit in bold is your whole post summed up tbh.

youcantdj if you play youtube rips
lol, surely no one would dare attempt this? i feel a bit uneasy about playin any type of mp3, let alone something i got off youtube.
Lmao i remember one time in birmingham gatecrasher as the tune tailed off u hear "BLACK AND BEATS VIBE"...