Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

I beg some people stop trying to type big words.

58 posts in this topic

Just leave it like this yeah, less than five of your ABC.

Birds choose one partner for life, me and my partner went to a bird of prey santury and it was kinda fasinating TBH, This golden eagle who actually wrapped its wings around its owner to protect them from another eagle, Female birds of prey are always larger than the males because they are more vicious and protect the nest, the males do the hunting for food. Its fasinating but kinda admireable too. Its not unusual for one bird of prey to only be able to be handled by one person.
Don't care about this thread tbh.

that paragragh comes like some alevel answer

A-Level!?!??

A-Level!?!??
Must mean A level Business

like year 7 english tbh - when they make you go through your work with a thesaurus to make it sound betterbare people's personal statements came out like that, reminds me I need to upload mine to teh internets

lol @ calling those words big.

Dreading my personal statement.

By everyday peoples standards yes they are.Nobody types words like neurophysiology every day.

meant to be sum informal placeallow pl using spell checker

i think its just as bad calling those words big.shows that ur just as dumb a c*nt as her tbh

A-Level!?!??
Key Stage 2

A-Level!?!??
Key Stage 2
nursery ting

Me Too

i think its just as bad calling those words big.shows that ur just as dumb a c*nt as her tbh
This likke fagI tried to warnI said this likkle fagI tried to warnTalk about the size of word is wrongWhen hes really in Francisco wearing a thong

aliedon't know where to start

Co sign the don't even know where to begin.Psychology...ahhhh.

I'll up mine when I find it, got me offers from UCL, Notts, Leeds n Bristol. It's Computer Science but the outline should be pretty much the same.

Me Too
What are you applying 4
I'll up mine when I find it, got me offers from UCL, Notts, Leeds n Bristol. It's Computer Science but the outline should be pretty much the same.
Will prob apply for computer science tooWould be helpful if you find yours :) inbox me if you do, safe

Im doing Psychology. Think its on my usb which i cant seem to find atm. Will up when I find it

Me Too
What are you applying 4
Will prob apply for computer science tooWould be helpful if you find yours :) inbox me if you do, safe
Send me that too please broDoing Electronic engineering InshaAllah but it will still be helpful

Yeah, I realised I actually deleted the file off my computer when I accidentally reset it the manufacturers state - but I'm gonna see if it's still on the UCAS website, if not I still have my UCAS printout so I should be able to scan that in during the week.

its a forum so you shouldnt expect Bronte level english but on a whole this forum is of the lowest standard i have come across on the internet

its a forum so you shouldnt expect Bronte level english but on a whole this forum is of the lowest standard i have come across on the internet
I refuse to believe that this is the lowest example of grammatical correctness you've seen on aninternet forumGrimeforum?f*ck*ng... Nickelodeon forum?