I beg some people stop trying to type big words.

Captain Planet

its a forum so you shouldnt expect Bronte level english but on a whole this forum is of the lowest standard i have come across on the internet
I refuse to believe that this is the lowest example of grammatical correctness you've seen on aninternet forumGrimeforum?f*ck*ng... Nickelodeon forum?
not a member on either of those sites

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its a forum so you shouldnt expect Bronte level english but on a whole this forum is of the lowest standard i have come across on the internet
I refuse to believe that this is the lowest example of grammatical correctness you've seen on aninternet forumGrimeforum?f*ck*ng... Nickelodeon forum?
lol are u 12?

yeah grimeforum is abysmal more time, you can tell when someone from there jumps to hereAnd yeah, my personal statementhttp://www.studential.com/bio/getps.asp?ps=1497lol @ how gassed up I was writing that, everyone thought it was the dogs when they read it though. I don't even wanna be on this course no more lol, but it would have been a waste of good grades to go do Music Tech at London College of Music.

Guest Flat Ericó
Loool man said on the internet

Just leave it like this yeah, less than five of your ABC.
Birds choose one partner for life, me and my partner went to a bird of prey sanctury and it was kinda fascinating TBH, This golden eagle who actually wrapped its wings around its owner to protect them from another eagle, Female birds of prey are always larger than the males because they are more vicious and protect the nest, the males do the hunting for food. Its fascinating but kinda admirable too. Its not unusual for one bird of prey to only be able to be handled by one person.
Don't care about this thread tbh.
:lol: :lol: Spelling is not my strong point, but then with my dyslexia i should take more time spelling things out, and i would if this was an important document that would be read by important people, but its not so sometimes i just type and post with out reading it over. But just excuse the fact i think faster than i type and do rush things sometimes, which doesnt help, But to make another thread slating me. WOW. get a life :rolleyes:

Birds choose one partner for life, me and my partner went to a bird of prey sanctury and it was kinda fascinating TBH, This golden eagle who actually wrapped its wings around its owner to protect them from another eagle, Female birds of prey are always larger than the males because they are more vicious and protect the nest, the males do the hunting for food. Its fascinating but kinda admirable too. Its not unusual for one bird of prey to only be able to be handled by one person.
:lol::lol: Spelling is not my strong point, but then with my dyslexia i should take more time spelling things out, and i would if this was an important document that would be read by important people, but its not so sometimes i just type and post with out reading it over. But just excuse the fact i think faster than i type and do rush things sometimes, which doesnt help, But to make another thread slating me. WOW. get a life :rolleyes:
This thread isn't about you, you're just an example of a dufus.

:lol::lol: Spelling is not my strong point, but then with my dyslexia i should take more time spelling things out, and i would if this was an important document that would be read by important people, but its not so sometimes i just type and post with out reading it over. But just excuse the fact i think faster than i type and do rush things sometimes, which doesnt help, But to make another thread slating me. WOW. get a life :rolleyes:
This thread isn't about you, you're just an example of a dufus.
from when you choose to pic up my errors apposed to anyone else you were making an issue out of me, quick to throw it up, hardly i have been insulted of my spelling before this, and i dont go around using it as an excuse a**hole!And i didnt get extra time in exams or special treatment as it wasnt diagnoised until i was 19! So f*ck u'sI knew two people who also had dyslexia through school who got the extra time and sh*t, it meant nothing to be i wasnt upset people got longer, what u hating and watching others for concentrate on your self! Listen d*ck head about face it i can't spell i always got things muddled in spelling through growing up, its minor to me and doesnt affect how i speak only what i write and spell check is me!

Horizon had a program where they explored dyslexia being non existent if I'm correct.They basically said it was bad teaching during the formative years.
I couldn't care less i always presummed it was because i was a lazy speller/ too distracted at school and rushed work to finish to i could do something else.

Horizon had a program where they explored dyslexia being non existent if I'm correct.They basically said it was bad teaching during the formative years.
I couldn't care less i always presummed it was because i was a lazy speller/ too distracted at school and rushed work to finish to i could do something else.
i swear thats just being a crap, unfocussed student.

i swear thats just being a crap, unfocussed student.
and? in School i wasn't focused i was disinterested in being told what to do i was someone who wanted to be doing things not sitting in a class listening to sh*t im totally disinterested in. Plus i showed all my teachers up they thought id fail cause i had missed so much of school and the work that i actually got very good grades 2s/bs where me. So if i had applied my self yeh as/1s maybe but im content knowing i know more than i give/other people give me credit for GOOD f*ck*ng MEMORYYYYYY! College was a different kettle of fish and then when i started earning my money it proved that i didnt have to be the best speller in the world as spelling was not approrpiate in my line of work it was life skills, knowledge and common sense, which alot of people lack.

life skills, knowledge and common sense, which alot of people lack.
This doesn't really correlate with how you come across on the board at all tbh
Good, Because how i am in person and in my life is not how i want to be percieved on a forum board by people who are negative and crude!I'm too generous for that. Plus from experience of negative people draining things out of you, i dont wish to give them kind of people the good side of me.

Why are you still here then
Have you had a user name prior to this? If not all i can presumme is you have been active since 08?I only started using this again lately, but i used to use it a long time ago and one person who knows what im like and the kind of person i am knows that as much as it may come across to other people through text that im stressed and freaking out about things actually i laugh in sheer amazement at the patheticness of some people plus some of the "egos" on here are the people i come across on my day to day life who get reffered to me either by there support workers or social workers or they reffer them selfs to my practise. Its wonderfull insight. Call it case research. It goes down as professional development.

I've been here since rwd days./lol Don't try and bullshit me.About vip2.co.uk as "research" professional development.You cannot seriously expect me to believe that.If you didnt spend 3/4 of your time on here arguing with users, asking people to "not take you for a c*nt", and getting uptight about anything remotely related to you, I still wouldnt believe you. You're as much a mental case as anyone else on this forum.I think you're chatting sh*t 2bh. Everyone comes here for the same reason. You just like to front about this offline existence, when in reality if it existed you wouldnt have the inclination to be arguing with confused teenagers from south london.