TV License

Captain Planet

"I'm so poor, that when inspectors come to the door, I hide my TV under the floor, that's why I don't pay TV license"G-Day/Jeeday JawsBut yeah, I'm at uni etc..I wanna cop a flat screen that has freeview already installed, now lets say I have an XBOX in there and the evil TV people come.I can just say that I use it only for the XBOX and not to view live TV yeah?Because I won't watch the freeview honestly Tee Bee Ehn Vee Aich

ITS SPELT "TV LICENCE" SO YEAH TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND STOP USING 'BIG' WORDS.JUS SAY THAT TV TING WE HAVE TO PAY FOR
This likke faggot,Faggot is gayTell'em why it's spelttvlicensing.co.uk?
FAIL.
Believe man failed,Too much haste,But a round from my eaglewill leave bodies in the place
lol, just start a big h style mc battle thread

the flat screen in the main room is viewable from past the gates so is the one in my bedrins roomthey came to our doortold them straight i dont own a tv a pc or a radio

ITS SPELT "TV LICENCE" SO YEAH TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND STOP USING 'BIG' WORDS.JUS SAY THAT TV TING WE HAVE TO PAY FOR
ITS STILL TV LICENCEBUT LICENSING THE S COMES INTO PLACE BECAUSE OF THE ING!SO I THINK THE FAIL IS ON YOUR SIDE OF THE PITCH HUNNY.

lol yesterday I saw an article about excuses people use to avoid paying tv licence. The headline excuse was something along the lines of, "I shouldnt have to pay, the tv is there for my cat to watch, not me". Do people get away with these lame excuses?

whether you watch TV or not is not the reason not to have a licence.once you have a TV u need a licence. simples/ when i moved into my flat i happened to get inspectedi had just moved in but hadnt collected my TV, so i asked the woman to come in cos i dont have a TVi came like thun and gave her conspiracy theories about how TV is a poison for the mindshe obviously bought it, cos for the next 3 years my house is registered as no licence needed.

whether you watch TV or not is not the reason not to have a licence.once you have a TV u need a licence. simples/ when i moved into my flat i happened to get inspectedi had just moved in but hadnt collected my TV, so i asked the woman to come in cos i dont have a TVi came like thun and gave her conspiracy theories about how TV is a poison for the mindshe obviously bought it, cos for the next 3 years my house is registered as no licence needed.
Lucky you did not tell her your bullshit theories how all joos are evil and run the world

I aint payed mine in 5 months. They sent letters but I managed to beat them. Just ring them and tell them your unemployed and you recently suffered a bereavement in the family and you have a few employment opportunities opening up, ask them to extend your prosecution period, they will do it.I know people that aint payed theirs for years

ITS STILL TV LICENCEBUT LICENSING THE S COMES INTO PLACE BECAUSE OF THE ING!SO I THINK THE FAIL IS ON YOUR SIDE OF THE PITCH HUNNY.
U were dyslexic a minute ago

U were dyslexic a minute ago
lolHow ignorant.