Big H Flow

Captain Planet

Not u babeDat spray was for surferLick a boy off his waveHe'l be a lurker
didnt wanna lurkso i came for the fannybad up pussiescall me the baddywanna barebackdont wanna be daddyif u get pregsill blame it on smaddy
:lol: :lol:
LMAO

t'uchhhalf of these guyscant pull of the flow i said half of these guyscant pull off the flowoi bredrin a dont feel what you wrotea said bredrin a dont feel what you wrote
prez t ?
lolwho else will tut and sigh as part of their bars?
not jamie, but maybe skepta?im a big bad man et ceteraits harrynot hector ?

set was liveskanking hardat the endskepta parred18 shots leave your face all scarredwont have nonewont have a barskeng on your headskeng on your throatskeng on your bellyskeng to your boatskeng to your chestskeng to your nosebody in an alleynobody knows

Guest Tosser
set was liveskanking hardat the endskepta parred18 shots leave your face all scarredwont have nonewont have a barskeng on your headskeng on your throatskeng on your bellyskeng to your boatskeng to your chestskeng to your nosebody in an alleynobody knows
that's from H's alone freestyle...don't try it fam

Guest Flat Ericó
Thread is jokesThread is funnyBoil all these niggasJust like a bunny.Too many "lol" guysNot enough charactersBetter get your lawyersBetter get your barristers.
Set was swagSet was wacePut Skep on the floorLeng off his faceI said set was swagSet was waceLogans mixingAll over the place
My brother lewi merked.