LOGAN SAMA KISS 100!

Lenny The Tramp

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wiley is f*cked needs some practice though but wiley still holds it up on his jack jones jj selection is nice still

but I was joking about getting engaged to that chickwas reading her messages on facebook bare mc's and dj's asking for head and sex from herand she is told me about the some of the dj's and mc's she has linked etc when i asked if she had f*cked all them manshe said NO

wiley is f*cked needs some practice though but wiley still holds it up on his jack jones jj selection is nice stillbut I was joking about getting engaged to that chickwas reading her messages on facebook bare mc's and dj's asking for head and sex from herand she is told me about the some of the dj's and mc's she has linked etc when i asked if she had f*cked all them manshe said NO
:rofl:shes CHAHHHTING sh*twhen i saw marriage bruv u gave me a heart attack.. mixed with tears and laughter.. funniest txt i recieved in timethat could be anyones kid.......take it to Maury

Guest No Mark
you cant tell me about skengggggI make paper, diss me I'll put ya face in the paperAsk Skeps ask HaterThey'll tell you bossman he's a baiderI carry more weight than a waiterIn my hoody stone island blazerDon't tell me bout skengcause on my gun i carry lazerim ard when i spraythese youts couldnt live half of what i sayshowed you what the skeng done to his headjudge shoulda gave me life that day
can't stop now it's too lateI'm infamous, face is baithold tight juniorshout out drakeone gun shot meridian estate