being mugged

mathsboy

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend came to my house when I was about 11 and I KNOW he stole my new clima fit that I got for christmas. It was when I went downstairs to get a drink before I left. That's when the crime must have taken place. I kept bringing it up to him at school like "I cant find my clima fit anywhere" to try and test his reaction but he didnt budge.So then about 2 years later (seriously) he came to school with his new remote control car but it was one of those really expensive ones. He lost it on the other side of the bush outside class so I repeatedly stamped on it until it was beyond functioning. I will never forget the horrified look on his face as he stared on what his brand new RC car had become, nothing but a scrap heap of metal. We then shared a moment of clarity where he looked at me and I looked back and shrugged my shoulders and denied seeing what happened to it. f*ck*ng c*nt. I cant stand thieves. Go earn your own sh*t you greedy thieving f*cks.

Pain caused of hurt of pride >>>> physical pain
Strongly disagree
Major C/slol @ him thinking jack & mugged are two different things.Never been mugged before.But, I pealed one white youth for his nokia 3210 in high school when that sh*t was the lick. Did it as a joke boyment flex. Then thought f*ck it, am keeping this one. Ended up giving the phone to one of my boys..

My friend came to my house when I was about 11 and I KNOW he stole my new clima fit that I got for christmas. It was when I went downstairs to get a drink before I left. That's when the crime must have taken place. I kept bringing it up to him at school like "I cant find my clima fit anywhere" to try and test his reaction but he didnt budge.So then about 2 years later (seriously) he came to school with his new remote control car but it was one of those really expensive ones. He lost it on the other side of the bush outside class so I repeatedly stamped on it until it was beyond functioning. I will never forget the horrified look on his face as he stared on what his brand new RC car had become, nothing but a scrap heap of metal. We then shared a moment of clarity where he looked at me and I looked back and shrugged my shoulders and denied seeing what happened to it. f*ck*ng c*nt. I cant stand thieves. Go earn your own sh*t you greedy thieving f*cks.
lol thats quite a sick story. Only thing i can advise if youre getting mugged is ask for your simcard back and hope Tyrone has mercy

I was 15 and was on the from brixton hill to Camberwell just went down coldharbour lane and group of 3 boys got on the bus they sat behind us when the bus got loughborough all i remember is the phone being snatched out my hand as i wrote a text, i got up my cousin got up i went down the stairs after the guy and we were at the doors i told him to give me my phone back and he tried to ignore me i went to grab it out his hand and he pressed for the doors to open i was stood infront of him at this point and he actually pushed through me which pushed me off the bus as he then ran down towards loughborough estate, i got my phone and part of his cheap tacky chain of his neck, the bus stopped the police were called by the bus driver obviously and the police asked the two other boys for a name the boys appologised to me and gave the name of there friend. Had to get stitches in my knee was my first time ever getting stitches. My only ever experience of someone attempted to rob something straight out of my hand. I actually had someone rob something from me in my own cousins house i told him i knew he had it, he acted like he didnt i didnt even make a big deal i just said to him that he would never get a penny from me and if he needed money that badly why didnt he ask, got a call twenty minutes later to tell me he had 'found it' sure!! he just knew it was better to be on my good side than my bad side.General Mac - Thats exactly how my brothers felt once it happened to me, But they didnt rob woman only men! About the being physically hurt part - I always fight for whats mine im not goin to take anything lieing down would much rather put up a fight for my belongings cause thats my sh*t! I aint having no freeloading tight little bitch ass c*nt think im easy prey! My first and so far last experience.

Nah BI did read it in the end, but it turns out you didn't f*ck*ng die, so I was left disappointed.
WOW!Die you know! you got too much negative energy in your life. Wishing death on someone. :unsure:Stop concentrating on the things you hate about me and concentrate on the things you like about others.