being mugged

mathsboy

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMFAO at this pageMy life/Can you please tell me excatly what it is your dad does, with that info a can deduce whether he really does earn 11 grand a month, or whether that's just what he tells you when he tucks you in/ slips his todger in your back fat foldsCheers,Esquilax xox
2chpbte.jpgheres a salary guideSalary Guide Industry Sector & Job Year 1 Year 5 Year 10 Year 15 OFFSHORE (£'s) (£'s) (£'s) (£'s) MECHANICAL FITTER 37K-44K 45K+ 49K+ 55K+ INSTRUMENTATION TECH 37K-44K 45K+ 49K+ 55K+ SUBSURFACE (£'s) (£'s) (£'s) (£'s) GEOSCIENCE UP TO 30K UP TO 50K 60K+ 75K+ DRILLING ENGINEER UP TO 30K UP TO 50K 70K+ 85K+ PETROLEUM ENGINEER UP TO 30K UP TO 50K 65K+ 80K+ OPERATIONS (£'s) (£'s) (£'s) (£'s) INSPECTION UP TO 25K UP TO 33K 45K+ 50K+ WELL SERVICES UP TO 25K UP TO 33K 45K+ 50K+ CHEMICAL UP TO 25K UP TO 33K 45K+ 50K+ ENGINEERING (£'s) (£'s) (£'s) (£'s) MECHANICAL UP TO 28K UP TO 40K 45K+ 60K+ ELECTRICAL UP TO 28K UP TO 40K 45K+ 60K+ CIVIL UP TO 28K UP TO 40K 45K+ 60K+ NON- ENGINEERING (£'s) (£'s) (£'s) (£'s) HUMAN RESOURCES UP TO 20K UP TO 30K 38K+ 45K+ FINANCE/ACCOUNTING UP TO 20K UP TO 30K 40K+ 50K+ MARKETING UP TO 20K UP TO 30K UP TO 40K 42K+ These figures are all after tax so the 60k is technically 100k as its 40 % tax! Oil installation manager - Means he is over all in responsible for the whole production of the oil rig, Highest earner on the rig, its not on that scale because you can't enter into that job you need to have worked your way up from aan engineer and have had 10 years minimun experience of offshore platform work.

Drunk, come on now..
lolAH That makes me laughI KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!! But when ppl do that i act first think after!
I'm not even sending and i've tried to keep out of it but your starting to become the kid in the playground that everyone plays practical jokes on coz they know they'll get a reaction don't give the bait any energy and it will fizzle out if every thread turns into this barrage of back an forth insults i will most probably slowly go mad please learn to utilise the ignore feature on this forum.Unless of course you enjoy the arguing, in that case as you were,

Yeah I've been there while my friend got jacked, wasn't feeling to fight when it was 8 against 2 and they kept threatening to stab me, but all the time they were reaching for my pockets I kept slappin their hands away. Was worse for my bredrin 'cause he had 5 of them around him roughing him up n sh*t. They took his bracelet which was worth like £5 but he was proper still pissed afterward. Thing is there was like 5/6 other people with us but when he got dragged down the road they did sh*t, I had to run up to the guys tryna jack him and try help when I clocked but that sh*t didn't work. Can't believe I was the person to have to go when all these people used to hype up and ask "are you backing" all the time. And then in the coming days guys had the nerve to try say I'm overreacting when I didn't speak to them.
How many were with you only 2? or 8? im confused
Our group was 8, I was getting food and these 7-8 guys drag my one bredrin down the road, I run up to them and try to stop it but get put in a position of being jacked myself, the rest of your group stand watching like they don't know what's going on.Their excuses after: "I froze man..." "Here, phone the police" these f*ck*ng f*ckin d*ckheads

Drunk, come on now..
lolAH That makes me laughI KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!! But when ppl do that i act first think after!
I'm not even sending and i've tried to keep out of it but your starting to become the kid in the playground that everyone plays practical jokes on coz they know they'll get a reaction don't give the bait any energy and it will fizzle out if every thread turns into this barrage of back an forth insults i will most probably slowly go mad please learn to utilise the ignore feature on this forum.Unless of course you enjoy the arguing, in that case as you were,
I know though!First step to change is konwing that!Thats why im a step ahead of these cunts.This is why i never want to loose my temper, cause i knew when i really freak out death will become someone!

If this is like a joke user made by Tulse or something, then well f*ck*ng played. Well Played.
not even gonna lie i thought this for a lil while but her post count is to high so if it is someone f*ck*ng about this is some really intricate and well thought out plan
no its not this is worse than roots and his new vip2 order saga

Guest Esquilax
Why the f*ck do you lot feed the stupid f*cking prick so much?You've just given her 4 pages of attention, exactly what it wanted!
Gave me joke, I'm not getting vexxed here

Why the f*ck do you lot feed the stupid f*cking prick so much?You've just given her 4 pages of attention, exactly what it wanted!
Of course u weren't cause no1 tried to call ur mother and grandmother scum.SO RUDE LITTLE BITCH PRICKS AROUND HERE COME LIKE THERE MOTHERS ABONDED THEM AND WERE BROUGHT UP BY STRAY BEASTS.

Been robbed once so to speak Year 10me and a girl from the form class finish doing the deed she leaves, and half hour later i'm ready to go out looking fo my pretty new Puma hat with the ear flaps (had some honeycomb type style look that i have yet to see again) and i notice its gone i know she took it.1st and last time i pay for sex sex was good though but not good enough for that hat

Do you know many trolls at 5ft9? PUNK
Nobody tell her.

Of course u weren't cause no1 tried to call ur mother and grandmother scum.SO RUDE LITTLE BITCH PRICKS AROUND HERE COME LIKE THERE MOTHERS ABONDED THEM AND WERE BROUGHT UP BY STRAY BEASTS.
:confused: Are you honestly surprised?You've told everyone how your mum is a doped up junkie your brothers are thieves who grew up in care, your Dad basically jetted off to live in Newcastle with his new wife and told you he went to South America and you're a genuine bonafide wogsocket.The f*ck are people supposed to think? I am utterly perplexed by your sheer ignorance.

Nah BI did read it in the end, but it turns out you didn't f*ck*ng die, so I was left disappointed.
WOW!Die you know! you got too much negative energy in your life. Wishing death on someone. :unsure:Stop concentrating on the things you hate about me and concentrate on the things you like about others.
To be honest I agree with EsquilaxYou just said that your brothers go out and rob people right?Anybody that robs another person is scum. End of subject. You're a scumbag and your Mother is a scumbag for failing to raise you correctly. I'd even go as far as calling your grandparents on your mother's side scumbags for failing to raise her. Its families like yours that essentially cause the problems we have on our streets. Sure you can blame it on lack of money but my family grew up with NOTHING but worked their whole lives and would never take something that wasnt theirs.I said it before and I'll say it again. Someone that actually walks up to another human being and demands something from them is a low life cockroach that need to remove themselves from existence. You are a cancer on humanity. Go hang yourselves.
HOLD ON ONE f*ck*ng MINUTE, MY mum is not the mother of my brothers, she is only 4 years older than me eldest brother they are in there thirtys with children my age now!!!! about calling my f*ck*ng mother and grandmother scum, NAH MATE!!! YES HERES THE ESSAY! My brothers were brought up in care as my father worked off shore on the oilrigs in mexico at the time and there mother was diagnosed mentally ill, they were taken into care at 5 and 6 years old, when my father was contacted about this he started to file for custody, they said because he was a single man that he could not take care of them up till they were 12 years old they were in care, where there stealin took place, my brothers used to do over pubs/tattoo parlours and a few secure vans this was during there teenage years, my eldest brother was much more voilent hense his criminal record. They are late thirtys and obviously with children of there own there lifes are much different. Call my brother scum all u want but NEVER MY f*ck*ng MOTHER! Families like mine? R U f*ck*ng DUMB Steven? (how ironic exactly what my "scummy brother is called" what is my family? i been brought up in a family unit, have not be projected to voilence, crime, drugs and kind of abuse what so ever, my mother and father moved me from a rough area to make sure i didnt grow up and be surrounded a certain type of people, I don't steal nor am i proud of my brother, Don't ever act like u know what my family is and that my family is why the streets are f*cked nah mate, my parents aren't into this street life my father lives in a house in the countyside sweet heart paid off in full, oil rigs set him up sweet heart, at 15 he had nothing no qualifications moved to london and worked in a wimpy bar, and started working as an electrian he had nothing, at that time people were crying out for people to go off shore he and a friend went for interviews and my dad got it from then he continued to work his way up the platform and retired as production manager of msr oil rig in the north sea, He went from 2quid an hour and ended on 11grand a month with a 5% increase every year u think he f*ck*ng needs to jack a f*ck*ng fone? ARHGSO DONT f*ck*ng TELL ME ABOUT HAVING NOTHING AND MAKING SOMETHING OUT OF IT, I f*ck*ng KNOW THIS MY DAD WORKED HIS BALLS OFF FOR WHAT HE HAS IN HIS LIFE BASTARD PUNK CUSSING MY FAMILY! cant believe this prick just judged me and my family like that! :angry: :angry: :angry:
wtf lolyou shouldnt really take it to heart so muchinstead of replyin in so much detail, just say f*ck off you cocknose and move on

SO RUDE LITTLE BITCH PRICKS AROUND HERE COME LIKE THERE MOTHERS ABONDED THEM AND WERE BROUGHT UP BY STRAY BEASTS.
I burst out laughing in work when I read this. For so many reasons.

:confused: Are you honestly surprised?You've told everyone how your mum is a doped up junkie your brothers are thieves who grew up in care, your Dad basically jetted off to live in Newcastle with his new wife and told you he went to South America and you're a genuine bonafide wogsocket.The f*ck are people supposed to think? I am utterly perplexed by your sheer ignorance.
Wait a minute, where does it say my mums a doped up junkie? it states that my mother is only my mother, she is not my brothers mother, there mother was taken into hospital. It states that my father came back home to find this situation and sorted this situation out which he did. Steven why you trying to make a mockery of what i said, rather than taking facts uve made up a fictional little story insulting my family, your out of order.Im ignorant? Your the one who has not read what i wrote proplerly and got it all so wrong.