Curtis is using those 48 Laws of Power...

General Mac

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">#2: Never put too much trust in Friends, Learn how to use EnemiesBe wary of friends—they will betray you more quickly, for they are easily aroused to envy. They also become spoiled and tyrannical. But hire a former enemy and he will be more loyal than a friend, because he has more to prove. In fact, you have more to fear from friends than from enemies. If you have no enemies, find a way to make them.—48 Laws of PowerBefore I Self Destruct in stores 11/17

i personally think that saying is complete bullshitit looks like something written by genghis khan or adolf hitleror any other sadistic drug baron.but hey, hip hop sheep will flock and follow and begin to make enemies to REPbelieving that 50's millions will somehow rub off on them

i personally think that saying is complete bullshitit looks like something written by genghis khan or adolf hitleror any other sadistic drug baron.but hey, hip hop sheep will flock and follow and begin to make enemies to REPbelieving that 50's millions will somehow rub off on them
It aint bullshit fam because old sayings/proverbs/quotes can be implemented into modern life. 50 just has so many sources and friends & money to help him advance his financial status. He makes shitty music on purpose, he looks at all of life as a hustle. This is to escape poverty and stay out of it, not to be artistically relevant.

You don't know sh*t about Genghis Khan.Get the f*ck outta here talking about man with your basic knowledge. Don't let me catch you typing his name around these parts again ya heard?

You don't know sh*t about Genghis Khan.Get the f*ck outta here talking about man with your basic knowledge. Don't let me catch you typing his name around these parts again ya heard?
lolAre you one of Genghis Khan's many kids or something? Why does that offend you so much?The 48 laws of power are all very true but I personally couldn't live like that.

lolAre you one of Genghis Khan's many kids or something? Why does that offend you so much?The 48 laws of power are all very true but I personally couldn't live like that.
Who isn't tbh.Reading venoms posts just built up a inner hatred for him, it kept building up until I had to call him up on his bullshit.

fab needs to lay off that twitter hypeits not helping his career or credibility50 has done more for NY rap than fab ever will/has
Doesn't make his point any less true.
how so?put Jay-Z, Nas and members of the WU aside who else has helped NY rap like 50?
Well, having beefs with NY rappers & systematically destroying NY rappers, for your own benefit are 2 different things.Lol @ mentioning Nas & Jay-Z/