Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

Theres a lady sitting right outside my house. Smoking + Drinking

36 posts in this topic

How ghetto can people be? shes african speakin in a strong african dialect, she is ridulcously loud, i find it amusing but the white folks down this road must be fuming at her loudness she took a f*ckin piss i thought she was kneelin down to talk on the phone, next thing i see shes adjustin her jeans whilst still talkin on the phone. THIS BITCH IS GRIMEY.

IT'S SOUTHALL WHAT YOU EXPECT?

iM GONNA Take a secret picture of this bitch.*edit, bich walked off. ive never seen such griminal antics.

One of those times you should be taking action, not posting on VIP2.Boil a kettle & throw the scalding water pon her flesh from a great height.

How ghetto can people be? shes african speakin in a strong african dialect, she is ridulcously loud, i find it amusing but the white folks down this road must be fuming at her loudness she took a f*ckin piss i thought she was kneelin down to talk on the phone, next thing i see shes adjustin her jeans whilst still talkin on the phone. THIS BITCH IS GRIMEY.
Are white people the only people that get annoyed by loud crackhead alcoholics then?Don't get it.

lol@SOUTHALL. You mean Boston Manor rudeboy.

Are white people the only people that get annoyed by loud crackhead alcoholics then?Don't get it.
Theres only white folks down my road, no blacks/ asians anymore.

Innit, you whites, always taking liberties.Can't a woman squat down and piss against a tree like a doberman without attracting scrutiny from you ruthless bastards?SMH.

lol@SOUTHALL. You mean Boston Manor rudeboy.
SEENDO YOU KNOW MAN LIKE MOJO & SID???

Nah f*ck thisI'm tired of this f*ck*ng social segregation and white discrimination.WHITE LEOPARDS, UNITE!

Might aswell go out there boy her off on video and then up it on here init

Nah f*ck thisI'm tired of this f*ck*ng social segregation and white discrimination.WHITE LEOPARDS, UNITE!
:lmao:

lawl leopords u knowwhy not polar bares or suttin

lawl leopords u knowwhy not polar bares or suttin
Snow leopards innitI'd rather see a fight between a snow leopard and a black panther than a polar bear and a black pantherCome to think of itRACE WAR

I woulda anonymously chucked a glass bottle at her head piece for them antics.

One of those times you should be taking action, not posting on VIP2.

Innit, you whites, always taking liberties.Can't a woman squat down and piss against a tree like a doberman without attracting scrutiny from you ruthless bastards?SMH.
:lol: :lol:

you shouldve mugged heroff. she obviously has nothing worth taking. material (cigarettes) or otherwise (dignity)

a-white-leopard-003.jpgfist.jpg

somalians are amongst the dirtiest people ive ever metmaybe she's showing you how people feel about you lotjust sayin

a-white-leopard-003.jpgfist.jpg
:!: This is to signify how much i agree with this post :angry: This represents my anger and frustration at our struggle