Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bobby Peng

BEAT DAT BITCH

18 posts in this topic

Is it ever ok to hit a woman? If your a man ofcourse...Ladies if you hit a man do you expect him to just accept it and not hit you back?Was talking about this with some people the other day.Discuss.

it's mandatory to slap a hoe, if you wish to keep her in check

as I said b4...the way he's so calm saying why its ok, lolstill cant be doing it tho

It all depends on why your doing it if she disrepects and slaps up ur mum then a swift beating is the least she'd be getting however i dissagree with the wife beater philosophy of handing out a few quick slaps to keep her in check

yes twice a day should keep her in check

It all depends on why your doing it if she disrepects and slaps up ur mum then a swift beating is the least she'd be getting however i dissagree with the wife beater philosophy of handing out a few quick slaps to keep her in check
step ure pimp game up dawg

Bate Sean Connerys slap game is high he's James Bond for goodness sake.

LOL THE WAY HE PAUSES AND GOES " then i think its absolutely right"i c/s this strongly

This guy>>>

Quite sad people are being serious tbh.

in extreme circumstances yes.prison break viewers know that if you ever come across that "company" womancant remember her name now, drecthen or suttin. she deserves any beating she can get(but the bitch could fight as well so bwoy)the wire viewers know that snoop deserved a beating if she was ever caught without the lengbut settling an argument with a slap, or jus cos she slapped you doesnt mean u need to beat her.

i like to play fight with girls to let them know the levels i can wong u up, if i wanted too

i like to play fight with girls to let them know the levels i can wong u up, if i wanted too
:lol: they should know this by looking at you. if not you need to find LA fitness with a quickness

been done to death