Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

wh smith

22 posts in this topic

did any of you man bang out stationery from here for school??i dont even need it but i bought bare stationary todayi love stationaryjus gona put it all on my desk and look at it

lmaoyeah i dunno what it is about stationary, it's comforting to know you have all the equipment for any situation i guess

So you both love stationary do you? you love standing still yea? cunts

that is a awful joke

Keep it moving, clungeman supreme.

I'm afraid the only joke here is your grip of the English language.Stationery refers to pencils, pens, books etc.Stationary, means without movement.As for smiths the one in the Arndale centre used to get robbed on a regular. new Parker pens everyday, compasses to shank people with and the like.

Honestly, Cipher, mate, I really don't want to have to merk you.Seriously man, I don't want to do it, please don't make me resort to that

jus gona put it all on my desk and look at it
:lol:

compasses to shank people with and the like.
forgot about all of that, you could have so much fun with them in school

did any of you man bang out stationery from here for school??i dont even need it but i bought bare stationary todayi love stationaryjus gona put it all on my desk and look at it
lmaoyeah i dunno what it is about stationary, it's comforting to know you have all the equipment for any situation i guess
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool co sign

LOVE stationary

forever asking people for a pen as well as paper

I'm that guy who walked into class carrying a can of coke, crisps and a twix.....walked out that muthaf*cka carrying 2 pens and a notepad full of notes

was all about thesescented gel pens1137photo.jpg
I don't know a single breh who actually bought these. Just steal them from the girls.

____________>>>>>>>>>>> ppl that had any stationery you could think of but tried keeping it all to themselves

____________>>>>>>>>>>> ppl that had any stationery you could think of but tried keeping it all to themselves
them fools got attacked and robbed, and had their dinner tickets released from their person

them fools got attacked and robbed, and had their dinner tickets released from their person
lool trust it never ended well for them

the amount of stationery i had deteriated as i moved up years in skool...by year 11 all i had was one biro that i kept in my blazer.i remember this one chick who was sooooo hesitant to lend me her pencil in maths to draw graphs...saw her couple months ago at local cinema where she works, she gave my friend discount but not me, par.

the amount of stationery i had deteriated as i moved up years in skool...by year 11 all i had was one biro that i kept in my blazer.i remember this one chick who was sooooo hesitant to lend me her pencil in maths to draw graphs...saw her couple months ago at local cinema where she works, she gave my friend discount but not me, par.
This was me.