wh smith

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

I'm afraid the only joke here is your grip of the English language.Stationery refers to pencils, pens, books etc.Stationary, means without movement.As for smiths the one in the Arndale centre used to get robbed on a regular. new Parker pens everyday, compasses to shank people with and the like.

did any of you man bang out stationery from here for school??i dont even need it but i bought bare stationary todayi love stationaryjus gona put it all on my desk and look at it
lmaoyeah i dunno what it is about stationary, it's comforting to know you have all the equipment for any situation i guess
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool co sign

the amount of stationery i had deteriated as i moved up years in skool...by year 11 all i had was one biro that i kept in my blazer.i remember this one chick who was sooooo hesitant to lend me her pencil in maths to draw graphs...saw her couple months ago at local cinema where she works, she gave my friend discount but not me, par.

the amount of stationery i had deteriated as i moved up years in skool...by year 11 all i had was one biro that i kept in my blazer.i remember this one chick who was sooooo hesitant to lend me her pencil in maths to draw graphs...saw her couple months ago at local cinema where she works, she gave my friend discount but not me, par.
This was me.