Chipmunk vs. Grime - Did someone say RIP Grime?

Numero001

Dont know if you'll care but continuation from this post

Chipmunk is probably the last artist the grime scene would want to do well. He wont pet to rub it in all of their faces when his album is successful, solo tour and Oopsy Daisy goes number 1
ChipmunkArtist Dj's that play just grime play 2 many wack ambitionless artist that I don't want my music played amongst! Explanation for my elevation!And he hasnt achieved any of the above yet. Just watch lol
Oopsy Daisy looks set to be number 1 and what does Chipmunk do?ChipmunkArtist If you can't make a song and you claim your an artist... Alow it! There's no more eskimo dance or sidewinder! GROW UP!!! Times changed!!!ChipmunkArtist Some people realy need to look at the atmosphere of the music scene and absorb it. POSITIVITY! No one cares about clashing!ChipmunkArtist My name can't be called in the same sentence as these guys!ChipmunkArtist Buy a new wardrobe lol... Broke jokes!How can he be taking the piss like that?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tulse Hill

no money in the world can make his head smaller, dont know why he's striving for money would be better off on the street doing grime.when man is on jonathen ross in 2 years he'll be at breaking point, " so chiwpwunk, i heard you get a lot of stwick abowt your head"

Guest No Mark
he dont seem that arrogantbut allow coming round the ends with a camera like theirs a milli in the banktoo early for that
lolchippy's aightdont know why people listen to him/what he says if they think he's a prickin the words of george bernard shawindifference is more damaging than hate

Swear people have hated (on) him from day, so good for him let him brag.
I hate it when guys say that, though in a part it is true.I remember me and a couple other music man having to plainface him at some DVD shoot with the way he was gassing about himself.Also tried to wrap a boy for being on the same bus as the N9 man who robbed his chain just to save face cos he knew that guy wasn't on anything.

I swear this chart sh*t is fix, many of these artist put they tunes out on sunday and its goes number 1..This tune not even big is it..heard it a few times on radio and base that it..who are you and chip dippy chip was much bigger...im glad he number 1 though..he going to be on some next diddy flex x10

21 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users)17 Members: Mr Q, Juan Carlos Valeron, Tulse Hill, Wale, Laid Back, Tom Huddlestone, captain capo, No Mark, flojo, Necksta, Medic, venom, Escapist, The Cookie Monster, Tee, Afroman, RichYunghe's a little twat. end of

Rather he is arrogant or not. I think him and the others ( Ndubz. dizee & stryder & co) are opening doors for the scene. UK U*ban music is at its best have seen since so solid days. 1. More niggaz are eating (Less room for envy ) amongst those on the commercial wave. 2. More collabos amongst each other - This was one of the factors holding uk scene back. 3. The music as a positive energy ( Beef free & goon free). Even if beef occurs its very light hearted with banters exchanged here & there4. Improvement in quality of music.5. more youngsters involved in the scene and labels find it easier to tame them.Hopefully, soon we we will be able to have a full uk urban strictly T4 in the park type show.We can say he is cocky and what not. but, am sure if we were in his shoes we will be the same. IMO I think alot of jealousy and envy does come into play when it comes to chipmunk.Alot of these grime heads are pissed to see his success. I personally dont rate the guy, but am glad for him. For his own good, I think its wise he distances himself from grime as much as possible. He is in a blessed situation right about now. Going back to his roots will only be a case of 'crabs in a glass jar'

Guest WAVESURFER

If he's as far above the grime scene as he seems to think, why does he even feel the need to address it?He just comes across as such a prick.And no homo, but he's the worst dresser I've ever seen, everthing just looks wrong on him.

Rather he is arrogant or not. I think him and the others ( Ndubz. dizee & stryder & co) are opening doors for the scene. UK U*ban music is at its best have seen since so solid days. 1. More niggaz are eating (Less room for envy ) amongst those on the commercial wave. 2. More collabos amongst each other - This was one of the factors holding uk scene back. 3. The music as a positive energy ( Beef free & goon free). Even if beef occurs its very light hearted with banters exchanged here & there4. Improvement in quality of music.5. more youngsters involved in the scene and labels find it easier to tame them.Hopefully, soon we we will be able to have a full uk urban strictly T4 in the park type show.We can say he is cocky and what not. but, am sure if we were in his shoes we will be the same. IMO I think alot of jealousy and envy does come into play when it comes to chipmunk.Alot of these grime heads are pissed to see his success. I personally dont rate the guy, but am glad for him. For his own good, I think its wise he distances himself from grime as much as possible. He is in a blessed situation right about now. Going back to his roots will only be a case of 'crabs in a glass jar'
Exactly,