Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iceberg

where was this ?

40 posts in this topic

looks like a uni rave/dance

have you ever been to a uni/rave dance ?they listen to stuff like grease lightning and baywatchyh so where can i find this place full of white girls listening to R U gnna bang ?

have you ever been to a uni/rave dance ?they listen to stuff like grease lightning and baywatchyh so where can i find this place full of white girls listening to R U gnna bang ?
:/

Was talking to some drunk white chick from bedford the other night she was shouting out are you gonna bang doe. Her friend cb'd me :(

:/
InitSeen this bare times at student nights

I'm waiting for the Artful Dodger night here in Colchester& D|J EZ night& Doneao night& DJ Luck & MC Neat nightzshdsdfmhLate freshers week>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: /White people do know about this song now tho and it does get a play at most uni raves in that 5 minute slot where the DJ rams in funky/rnb/hip-hop/garage.i saw the whitest white chick rocking a star in the hood t-shirt a couple days ago

:rofl: :rofl: /White people do know about this song now tho and it does get a play at most uni raves in that 5 minute slot where the DJ rams in funky/rnb/hip-hop/garage.i saw the whitest white chick rocking a star in the hood t-shirt a couple days ago
Saw a guy wearing one of these in M&S on Kensington High Street, some fass

they sell em in bait shops now thats whyand pmsl @ the 5min funky/rnb/hip-hop/garage. truss went to one ting on on sat was the only 5mins i was away from the bar

I need to reach90301193881816867152307.jpg
well seeing as u took the pic from out my sig u should have just asked me???it was so gal on a bar crawl in napa

ok cooland i was asking you just thought someone else might also knowahhh the old island theres me thinking its a recent inside england tingsafe.

I actually skanked to indie with lots and lots of white people the other night. :mellow: Wow.The white chicks were loving the New Era.The bouncers tried to talk but meh, I carried on as per.

ok cooland i was asking you just thought someone else might also knowahhh the old island theres me thinking its a recent inside england tingsafe.
u didnt miss much wit her i saw it thought it was funny so i took a pictruth be told when she turned round she was so buttersbearcubvslioncub.gif the only bang she's have got would have been in her mouth!!!572100495l.gif

saw some geezer wearing a sith hoodie in the pub the other day smh. also heard him say he was leaving early to catch x factor. whats happening to this world

I actually skanked to indie with lots and lots of white people the other night. :mellow: Wow.The white chicks were loving the New Era.The bouncers tried to talk but meh, I carried on as per.
you know the 'old you' is not only disgusted in you, but see's you as a bounty/potential victim

hmm even in sheff theres alot of student nights have funky as a headline music.... mainly a room 2 job tho...

Westwood dropped R U Gonna bang the other night and I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of white chicks at uni that knew it!

u didnt miss much wit her i saw it thought it was funny so i took a pictruth be told when she turned round she was so buttersbearcubvslioncub.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you know the 'old you' is not only disgusted in you, but see's you as a bounty/potential victim
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll cs

wat is wrong wit theses chinks???hope that bear grows up and butchers em!!!like some new game bear vs lion cub bear vs monkey???? WTF!!!