where was this ?

Admin.

I need to reach90301193881816867152307.jpg

have you ever been to a uni/rave dance ?they listen to stuff like grease lightning and baywatchyh so where can i find this place full of white girls listening to R U gnna bang ?

have you ever been to a uni/rave dance ?they listen to stuff like grease lightning and baywatchyh so where can i find this place full of white girls listening to R U gnna bang ?
:rofl: :rofl: /White people do know about this song now tho and it does get a play at most uni raves in that 5 minute slot where the DJ rams in funky/rnb/hip-hop/garage.i saw the whitest white chick rocking a star in the hood t-shirt a couple days ago

Guest Esquilax
:rofl: :rofl: /White people do know about this song now tho and it does get a play at most uni raves in that 5 minute slot where the DJ rams in funky/rnb/hip-hop/garage.i saw the whitest white chick rocking a star in the hood t-shirt a couple days ago
Saw a guy wearing one of these in M&S on Kensington High Street, some fass

they sell em in bait shops now thats whyand pmsl @ the 5min funky/rnb/hip-hop/garage. truss went to one ting on on sat was the only 5mins i was away from the bar

ok cooland i was asking you just thought someone else might also knowahhh the old island theres me thinking its a recent inside england tingsafe.

ok cooland i was asking you just thought someone else might also knowahhh the old island theres me thinking its a recent inside england tingsafe.
u didnt miss much wit her i saw it thought it was funny so i took a pictruth be told when she turned round she was so buttersbearcubvslioncub.gif the only bang she's have got would have been in her mouth!!!572100495l.gif

saw some geezer wearing a sith hoodie in the pub the other day smh. also heard him say he was leaving early to catch x factor. whats happening to this world