NW Man are moving kinky! NO RATINGS!

slickesrickes

Like I said in the muggings topic, it's all about "fight or flight"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight-or-flight_responseI'm sure we've all seen someone get a weapon pulled out on them. Some people surrender, some people run, and some people instantly fight back. It's all well and good thinking in your head what you would do if someone done this or done that. But you will NEVER know until your in that position. Having a gun pointed at your face is some different sh*t and you can't blame this guy for letting his survival instincts kick in.

Like I said you just gotta do what you gotta do to go free, but just know in your mind the only way you can gain inner peace is by coming back and letting the ting ring freely, and if that aint you then tell mum she got move out of London.
Real f*ck*ng talk.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and did they want u to strip naked? and why should we beleive anything u say when its not on camswear this breh wld have said same if it wasnt caught on cam
because if he's lieing he's a sad bastard who needs to find a hobby?if theres no opportunity to run i'm goin rambo tbh f*ck strippin i would feel like my life might aswell be over

whos this half cast big pink lipped lookin p*ssy always postin in topics like hes been there done that and no1 can f*ck with him or tell him sh*tbruh u look like a faggit im sure if i put a strap to your head and told you to do something you'd comply without hesitation why u tryna act like zoro fam

Guest M12 Part 2
whos this half cast big pink lipped lookin p*ssy always postin in topics like hes been there done that and no1 can f*ck with him or tell him sh*tbruh u look like a faggit im sure if i put a strap to your head and told you to do something you'd comply without hesitation why u tryna act like zoro fam
:lol: i can feel the angerlmao

I'd just say like why do you want to see a man strip for? I doubt they'd make you do sh*t like that especially surrounded by their friends once the seed of sexual insecurity has been sown. Then i'd get filmed taking a beating and move on with my life. If anyone tried to laugh about it I'd say there was one of me and it needed however many of them, who really lost?

:lol: :lol: :lol: fwefwe
u couldnt afford a strap let alone a rebore.