Ahmadinejad Iran's president is jewish!!

VENOM

"By Deception, thou shalt War" - thats the zionist World Order mottoor to be exact, the motto of the Israeli Mossad. infiltration has been the zionists greatest asset now there is more proof of this

A photograph of the Iranian president holding up his identity card during elections in March 2008 clearly shows his family has Jewish roots.A close-up of the document reveals he was previously known as Sabourjian – a Jewish name meaning cloth weaver.
The short note scrawled on the card suggests his family changed its name to Ahmadinejad when they converted to embrace Islam after his birth.
The Sabourjians traditionally hail from Aradan, Mr Ahmadinejad's birthplace, and the name derives from "weaver of the Sabour", the name for the Jewish Tallit shawl in Persia. The name is even on the list of reserved names for Iranian Jews compiled by Iran's Ministry of the Interior.Experts last night suggested Mr Ahmadinejad's track record for hate-filled attacks on Jews could be an overcompensation to hide his past.
IMO based on the strategy of infiltration and deception this is or was a plot from the beginning. now he's risen to the top he goes on some fake anti-israeli front to get israel poodle the USA and the West to fight Iran for themget all the countries involved in any such attacks into more and more debt to the banks and financial institutions (and who runs those?) as they have done for the last 500yrs funding both sides of a warand their global plan for domination as commanded in the talmud is one more step closer to completion. because out of world chaos there will be a new Order. sauce:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...ewish-past.html

Just read that
his mother is even believed to be a direct bloodline descendant of the Prophet Muhammad.
Who knows
Well Iran has alot of Syed Shias, so its not surprising.

dont bunch me into thun's category. i never said the media is run by the govtbcos i say the media is biased, racist and dumbs info down doesnt mean that it still cant be used for informationits like saying everythign the sun prints is gonna be fake. and i dont use them for my main source of info. its a collection of different views that gives you the clearest viewmaybe you are that stupid, but dont confuse You for me. so u fail again emoand @bit better why a person's FAMILY will have a jewish name and not be jewish?.surnames are usually a sure sign of cultural heritage. obviously if this was the case, they would have to change the nameonce they converted' or even just to blend in as is common, and even moreso in a muslim country.

dont bunch me into thun's category. i never said the media is run by the govtbcos i say the media is biased, racist and dumbs info down doesnt mean that it still cant be used for informationits like saying everythign the sun prints is gonna be fake. and i dont use them for my main source of info. its a collection of different views that gives you the clearest viewmaybe you are that stupid, but dont confuse You for me. so u fail again emoand @bit better why a person's FAMILY will have a jewish name and not be jewish?.surnames are usually a sure sign of cultural heritage. obviously if this was the case, they would have to change the nameonce they converted' or even just to blend in as is common, and even moreso in a muslim country.
Lol it's just not even close to be conclusive evidence. My surname's Muslim. None of my family are muslim.

thun ur just a confused little prick running away from reality. u d*ckhead, was it me who wrote or printed the article?@bit better, using a muslim name as an example is a fail. nationality surnames are better evidence of cultural heritage. u wont have a ghanian with a nigerian tribal surname will you?u say ur iranian bredrin's family are jewish but he isnt :/ is this his immediate family? if so, it makes as much sense a you claiming your nigerian

thun ur just a confused little prick running away from reality. u d*ckhead, was it me who wrote or printed the article?@bit better, using a muslim name as an example is a fail. nationality surnames are better evidence of cultural heritage. u wont have a ghanian with a nigerian tribal surname will you?u say ur iranian bredrin's family are jewish but he isnt :/ is this his immediate family? if so, it makes as much sense a you claiming your nigerian
Lol I don't need to use my surname as an example, that was an extra. I already told you my Iranian bredrin is Iranian (whole family are Muslim) and he and none of his dad's family are Jewish. (None of his mum's side are either but that's irrelevant.)