Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr_r

Chav Gets Smacked

12 posts in this topic

LMAOapparently its on youtube but couldnt findi like it when boys like this chav get whats coming, thinking they bad man till he gets clipped !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

LMFAO. Didn't even come back for more or to try get his pride back. Just crawled the f*ck away. HAHAHAHAHA. Good!You know that guy got a brick through his window that night though.

LMFAO. Didn't even come back for more or to try get his pride back. Just crawled the f*ck away. HAHAHAHAHA. Good!You know that guy got a brick through his window that night though.
lmao, it took some restraint for the guy to just stand there for 3 mins, something a bit like that happened to me, i lasted about 30 seconds of the guy being in my face before it kicked off. on my occasion the guy kept coming for more

lmao, it took some restraint for the guy to just stand there for 3 mins, something a bit like that happened to me, i lasted about 30 seconds of the guy being in my face before it kicked off. on my occasion the guy kept coming for more
mans getting bare abuse....and what makes him flip....????his bin on the floor...lol

lol bare talk tget lick once n hes off p*ssy

LMAO the way the breh closed that gate at the end like some sign of defeat.

that guy just got G statusman didnt even wanna retaliate...shrugged him off bare long.. hands infront of him.. then he got too hypemy guy got into his gen stance..gave him the one bang LOL

LMFAO

LMFAO
lol and the way man crawled away and kept it movinglittle pussyboy

hate people like that just giving it bare chatthe crawl was f*cked lol