Lunchtime at work

Em Dott

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday = Sundays leftoversTuesday = Sundays leftovers (lol)Wednesday = homemade SandwichThursday = CafeFriday = Mcds/cafe/tesco
I'm coming by your yard on Sunday nights yeah. Have my serving in tupperware ready for 6pm love. Cheers.

i take in lunch now, costs far less before i was spending like fiver a day, your looking at a £100 each month which covers my petrol and insurance!sarnie (chicken, ham, tune & sweetcorn etc etc) crisps, 2 peices of fruit, choccy bar, drink and maybe a yogurt, im set.

food at work was disgusting.and mcd's gets tiring/nasty i used to either get leftovers or samiches from home OR go m&s but yeah u will save alot of money taking packed lunch and work is all about earning with as little overheads as possible for me.but m&s white choc cookies and the little banana cake with the icing>>>>>>

Monday-Thursday just make sandwiches, most mornings I'm in no mood to make anything so I just chuck in cheese+ham then something else maybe tomato chutney, or salad cream or whatever. Then again if I'm in a good mood I'll make a bloody good sandwich!Bit of fruit is chucked in but crisps and some Dairy Milk fruit+nut is a norm.Fridays normally consist of going McDonalds, then falling asleep in the car until I have to go back to work.

Salad? pmsl, I'm not an anorexic woman.
What salads have you been eating? EggMayo salad with Pancetta on a bed of Basel with Olive oil and you're good to go. :huh:
LOLSorry I don't eat all those silly meals.Mans meals >>>>>>>>
How is Salad not a man's meal? Seriously lol, the Egg alone fills you up. Pancetta is beef, fills you up. Basel, spicy veg, fills you up. And to wrap it all up, it tastes awesome.

Salad? pmsl, I'm not an anorexic woman.
What salads have you been eating? EggMayo salad with Pancetta on a bed of Basel with Olive oil and you're good to go. :huh:
LOLSorry I don't eat all those silly meals.Mans meals >>>>>>>>
How is Salad not a man's meal? Seriously lol, the Egg alone fills you up. Pancetta is beef, fills you up. Basel, spicy veg, fills you up. And to wrap it all up, it tastes awesome.
^_) Beef you say?

Guest Esquilax
lmao pancetta is beef
Everyone knows it's dried meat, no mistakes there. I'm not exactly going to go into detail about how it's salted pork blah blah. Don't even bother. :huh:
Stop being a f*ck*ng faggot and accept that you were wrong, it's not hard.You said pancetta is beef, when it isn't, you slipped up.The fact that it's salted pork isn't a detail, it's exactly what it is.I hate to be all Venom about this but sh*t