Lunchtime at work

Em Dott

lmao pancetta is beef
Everyone knows it's dried meat, no mistakes there. I'm not exactly going to go into detail about how it's salted pork blah blah. Don't even bother. :huh:
Stop being a f*ck*ng faggot and accept that you were wrong, it's not hard.You said pancetta is beef, when it isn't, you slipped up.The fact that it's salted pork isn't a detail, it's exactly what it is.I hate to be all Venom about this but sh*t
Lol.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PIssed.My sister cooked some food yesterday and said she'll pack some for me to take to work today. Me in the rush to get to the dry cleaners and then catch my train needed to get to work made me completely forget my lunch was in the fridge. And no I spent over £3 on a prawn and pasta salad from Tesco and a Frijj milkshake. SMH.

Guest Lemons

I go to Eat usually.I generally get a couple pots of wasabi peas and then either:Duck wrapSpicy chicken noodle saladChicken, Ham & Leek pieBeef and Ale pieGood times.

Guest Lemons
That sounds like it's setting you back upwards of £6 fam. That's breaking the budget and it only covers one meal! What about the snacks!
I spend around £50-£60 per week on lunch and snacks at work.Massive waste of money I know.

That sounds like it's setting you back upwards of £6 fam. That's breaking the budget and it only covers one meal! What about the snacks!
I spend around £50-£60 per week on lunch and snacks at work.Massive waste of money I know.
*SPUD SPUD*SOMEONE ON MY WAVELENGTH.

Been getting jacket potatoes with beans and cheese lately. Yesterday the c*nt must of only put a spoonful of beans, weren't enough to cover the whole jacket.Didn't clock til i got back to work and by that time it was too far away/i was too hungry to go back.Usually a Greggs sandwich + cake + crisps + drink = me set.

Japanese is the theme for my lunches this month.Any Bento, which is a combo ting consisting of salad, salmon, teriyaki chicken/fish, saba shio and fruit is good when you dont want to spend all your time thinking about what to have.. Usuallu, Chicken Katsu does the job when your hank. I usually try to keep the budget for lunch below $7 which is about 4pound at the moment. Water water water with that too..Used to hate Sushi, but thats getting worked lately too..