Thoughts...

Mister Man

Race? Lol, she could be anything, the inter-racial/multi-cultural steez has multiplied tenfold in the past year.This thread is kinda dense though.
Made me think of what your friend was saying yesterday (on your FB). /TBH, from when there are so many Loose/Crazy/Unhinged/Non-moral having/materialistic (beyond belief)/Non-Logic having(there are some who have it believe me lads) and generally Uncouth women out there, race is the last thing I shall pick a woman by.

Race? Lol, she could be anything, the inter-racial/multi-cultural steez has multiplied tenfold in the past year.This thread is kinda dense though.
Made me think of what your friend was saying yesterday (on your FB). /TBH, from when there are so many Loose/Crazy/Unhinged/Non-moral having/materialistic (beyond belief)/Non-Logic having(there are some who have it believe me lads) and generally Uncouth women out there, race is the last thing I shall pick a woman by.
Co signBut I'm slyly becoming a bit prejudice towards mix raced chicks, I am beginning to think they're f*cked in the head by default.Plus all this browning talk seems to have most of them thinking they're levels by default.It's a phase will probably pass

Allow her talks though, she's one of those, errr...Lol, you know what I mean.Anyway, co-sign Q.

Guest M12 Part 2
Co signBut I'm slyly becoming a bit prejudice towards mix raced chicks, I am beginning to think they're f*cked in the head by default.Plus all this browning talk seems to have most of them thinking they're levels by default.It's a phase will probably pass
thats the actual worst thing. when a chick thinks they are automatically 8 outta 10 cos their complexion is caramel. the sad thing is a lotta guys think the same and fuel their gassed mentality.