Everything is OK

Beavis

9.42 was sh*t though. "My god is better than your god." :rolleyes: They both believe in the same God.I can appreciate this stuff when people know what they're talking about, they come at it head on without using sly tactics like pretending their info is from reputable sources when it's not, and they use logical arguments. The first video is good but stuff like the sh*t Thun posts just gets ignored because he and the people that produce it go about it the wrong way. For example that video he posted where it said the BBC admitted Al Quaeda never existed when the actual video had nothing to do with the BBC. If you've got real evidence and a decent argument you don't need to try to trick people!

9.42 was sh*t though. "My god is better than your god." :rolleyes: They both believe in the same God.I can appreciate this stuff when people know what they're talking about, they come at it head on without using sly tactics like pretending their info is from reputable sources when it's not, and they use logical arguments. The first video is good but stuff like the sh*t Thun posts just gets ignored because he and the people that produce it go about it the wrong way. For example that video he posted where it said the BBC admitted Al Quaeda never existed when the actual video had nothing to do with the BBC. If you've got real evidence and a decent argument you don't need to try to trick people!
Your a simple minded init?The vid I posted was from youtube and was titled by that uploaderI did not state it was admitted by the BBC but the youtube vid didYou would rather argue over the title of the vid and not the information as its beyond youYou cant challenge the info I post because it is reputable and you would only make your self look silly to challenge the factsStick with the hollywood gossip topics

Your a simple minded init?The vid I posted was from youtube and was titled by that uploaderI did not state it was admitted by the BBC but the youtube vid didYou would rather argue over the title of the vid and not the information as its beyond youYou cant challenge the info I post because it is reputable and you would only make your self look silly to challenge the factsStick with the hollywood gossip topics
Lol you shoot yourself in the foot most of the time as well.

Why you shook to come in the topics I post to prove me wrong?Its because you cant and your looking silly once again

holy sh*t this is jokessame guytoo many parts to mention, i will wait for others to reply and post my comments on each, and later bring up the points missedSTILL TOWARDS THE END, KNOW YOUR TERRORIST lols....
HAHAlol @ the cops face when the guy is asking for a hug, just an ice cold stare lol.

Why you shook to come in the topics I post to prove me wrong?Its because you cant and your looking silly once again
Like I said, you go about it the wrong way. You're also not very intelligent and you're very defensive. You can't have a civilised discussion about any of this, all you do is say other people are stupid for not believing you and get emotional. I don't have time for it.

Like I said, you go about it the wrong way. You're also not very intelligent and you're very defensive. You can't have a civilised discussion about any of this, all you do is say other people are stupid for not believing you and get emotional. I don't have time for it.
Your weakness is for all to see as you dont come into the topics I post as your incapable of putting up a decent discussionYou dont need to make excuses about your weakness and how you are shook to debate meJust sit back and read my topics wishing you had the balls to reply