Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
big_pumpa

Long Mens Chains/Necklaces...

32 posts in this topic

What's good people. Lost my old pass on this ting so had to sign up under a different name... hold tight all the old RWD mandem!! Rimac, iceberg, murkserious, streets etc etcccJust wondered if anyone knew where to get long chains...? Been looking everywhere and no decent jewelers does them...? Preferably white gold!! I'm sure you know which ones I'm on about...

man unless i'm thinking of something entirely different, any decent, non high street name jeweler should do them. Even them market stalls that sell gold and stuff do them.. You tell them how many inches/cm you want and they do it for you.. just go into one of them cheapish independant jewelers, obv the longer you need the more it costs

Go Hatton Gardenswho was you on rwd?

I swear this is just that stupid f*cking prick who makes bare topics.

Go Hatton Gardenswho was you on rwd?
if he has to come on here to ask he either cant afford hatton gardens or just shouldnt be wearing that kinda chain anyway...

polow u clown

nah i done been hatton garden too many times. more time the shops there focus on wedding rings and sh*t...who the fuk is polow? its tanz from RWD stilland to that breh who tried clown man at the top. ur moist u fukin kunt

Hatton Gardens Go For Gold.You can haggle with them, and they are used to dealing with "young men" so you'll get good customer service and there's literally 1000's of chains in the shop to choose from.Whatever price they give you for the chain, divide that amount by the weight of the chain to work out what they are charging you per gram - make sure your not getting bumped on the price. As a rough guide this is the current price per gram9ct .375 £7.00 10ct .416 £7.76 14ct .583 £10.88 15ct .625 £11.67 18ct .750 £14.00 2040_s.jpg

so whats the best /most well known jewelers shop there? last time i reached hatton garden it was one big road of flippin wedding rings!!

Goto Rennie & co in Hatton Gardens.....if they dont do what you want ask them who does they 100% know.....

so whats the best /most well known jewelers shop there? last time i reached hatton garden it was one big road of flippin wedding rings!!
Thought you were from Willesden still

Its not Polow.... Tanz is a vet in this ting.

f*ck a chainKop a bracelet, classy watch and 1 ring.Smooth and bitches will lick yo face son

tanz come here giv me a big hug urv been missed.

Boy!If you've got the money to drop on that stuff then that's you. I saw the prices and closed the page.