any streams for tonights ultimate fighter

Roscoe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Na it's not new I don't think because in the last tuf they had someone fight again because of a injury and I think it happened before aswell.Watched last weeks episode and have to say I respect rashad alot more than I did.He seems really serious as a coach and is doing a good job with his fighters it is obvious why his fighters have won every fight he is coaching them well.Rampage is a joke but I was creasing when I see the picture they done.Titties in the picture>>>>>>>>______.

• 4 weeks later...

These matches have been reported as finalized by reliable sources but have not yet been added to the official card on UFC.com * Catchweight (215 lb) bout: United States Houston Alexander vs. The Bahamas Kimbo Slice[10] * Heavyweight bout: United States Justin Wren vs. United States Jon Madsen[11] * Heavyweight bout: United States Darrill Schoonover vs. United Kingdom James McSweeney[12] * Heavyweight bout: United States Marcus Jones vs. United States Matt Mitrione[13] * Heavyweight bout: United States Roy Nelson vs. United States Brendan Schaub[13]