FREE SHINE!!! well kinda???

Hank Moody

rapjamalbarrow.jpgShyne was supposed to be released yesterday, but you know how fake the NY System is. They seem to do what they want, when they want. Now that sorry system has abruptly decided to deport Shyne instead of release him:Shyne will be deported back to Belize as soon as… … Friday. This of course comes as a shock to the family who is scrambling to see him before he is deported. The family has reached out to Gov. Paterson who pardoned John Fortay, but “it doesn’t look good.”These hoes in NY are throwing the book at our young brothers. Most brothers in NY are over charged and overly sentenced, just like Shyne and Plax. Where is Diddy when you need him? These fools will try anything…Free Shyne!http://bossip.com/163171/free-shyne-po/#more-163171

Did they actually prove he shot the people? Swear I read the bullet was lodged in the woman so they couldnt actually prove it. He did say he shot in the club though
You’ve admitted having a gun, but do you still claim your innocence regarding the charges of reckless endangerment and assault?Absolutely. I had to defend myself and in spite of me defending myself there is no forensic evidence that my bullets injured those people. The prosecutors alleged there were three other guns and there was no forensic proof that said my bullets injured those people. And the people themselves, the victims, one woman said ‘Puffy shot me’ and another guy said ‘Puffy shot me’ so their testimony and forensic evidence isn’t consistent with me injuring anyone. So there’s no proof that I shot anyone. The entire incidence was self-defence.

Nah I agree with it.Same as what should happen to these Romanians that come over here and rape English schoolgirlsThey should be punished by the law of this country that they have commited the crime in, and when they have served their punishment, they should be ejected out of England via slingshot back to the cave they came here from.

i dont agree with it cos if an american was about to be jailed in belize the US will be tryign to get hi to serve his sentence in the US.all these western countries do that. but the offence was committed on US soil so he should serve his sentence there. not bothered tho.

Nah I agree with it.Same as what should happen to these Romanians that come over here and rape English schoolgirlsThey should be punished by the law of this country that they have commited the crime in, and when they have served their punishment, they should be ejected out of England via slingshot back to the cave they came here from.

:!:

sick guy

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
  • Downvote 1

Guest Swiftie
Yeah, he was born in Belize, but he's been living over in the US for how long, and only now you want to deport him after you have punished him like he was a US citizen? SMH.
You're reaching fam."A person who may represent “a danger to the community" will get punished by the laws in the country of which they break. & if deemed necessary, the person would therefore be removed for the sake of the community at the end of their sentence. If he had been leaving in the states for so long then he should've hooked up an upgrade to his green card from morning.

Yeah, he was born in Belize, but he's been living over in the US for how long, and only now you want to deport him after you have punished him like he was a US citizen? SMH.
You're reaching fam."A person who may represent “a danger to the community" will get punished by the laws in the country of which they break. & if deemed necessary, the person would therefore be removed for the sake of the community at the end of their sentence. If he had been leaving in the states for so long then he should've hooked up an upgrade to his green card from morning.
I'm reaching? What are you talking about?Whether Shyne should have upgraded his green card or not isn't my concern in the slightest. My point is, the man has been living there for how long, you have made him do his entire stretch and then you tell him to piss off after it. It is stupid.

Guest Swiftie
I'm reaching? What are you talking about?Whether Shyne should have upgraded his green card or not isn't my concern in the slightest. My point is, the man has been living there for how long, you have made him do his entire stretch and then you tell him to piss off after it. It is stupid.
It may be stupid to YOU. But laws are laws. If need be re-read my above post.