south london girls are dangerous!!!!

maxloader

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bitch gave me chlamydia!!! i gonna up her pics later when i get home, BEWARE OF SOUTH GIRLS I SWEAR!learnt my lesson, cant be having no more emotional moments!
lol pissedhow can u bareback a link though seriously?
bruv i ask myself the same thing all the time, & the worst ting is i gave it to my girl to! I tried give some dumb excuse how i was at football & done sh*t in the toilet, & some green stuff frm the seat touched my piece lol... probably the dumbest ting ive ever said!

bitch gave me chlamydia!!! i gonna up her pics later when i get home, BEWARE OF SOUTH GIRLS I SWEAR!learnt my lesson, cant be having no more emotional moments!
lol pissedhow can u bareback a link though seriously?
bruv i ask myself the same thing all the time, & the worst ting is i gave it to my girl to! I tried give some dumb excuse how i was at football & done sh*t in the toilet, & some green stuff frm the seat touched my piece lol... probably the dumbest ting ive ever said!
:D wow

Guest Flat Ericó

You might have HIV bro, no hype. takes a while to come up in your system or something so that check up you had after beating the south girl probably wouldnt have detected it. Am I chatting sh*t, someone tell me im not.edit - then you went and gave it to your girl. f up her life like that.