Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MetaFives

Worst transfer rumour ever

29 posts in this topic

Arsenal are interested in signing Barcelona captain Carles Puyol, according to widespread reports in Spain. The experienced defender has spent his entire career at Camp Nou but his current contract expires at the end of this season.Puyol had been expected to sign a new deal with the club but an agreement has still not been finalised and there continues to be speculation about his future.The Catalan press have now reported that Arsenal are monitoring the situation and have contacted Puyol's agent to find out what he thinks.It is understood the 31-year-old may be ready to consider such a move but will not make a final decision on his future until early 2010.
:rolleyes:

Teams "monitor" situations all the time, and 100's of phonecalls are made each day between agents/players/officials/managers. It's not that unbelievable that someone from Arsenals scout network put in a phonecall to see what the situation was...

YupI was going to make a topic about these with a title that insulting arsenal, but since it was a pathetic rumor decided against it tbfwill prob backfire when it happens

I know for a fact Arsenal have good contacts with puyols agent.

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)1 Members: TF S4DKwe will soon be enlightened

lmfao at sniffing out fanni JOkes lol

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)1 Members: TF S4DKwe will soon be enlightened
lol Cant see this happening

2006–07 Gianluigi Buffon(Juventus) Alessandro Nesta(Milan)John Terry(Chelsea)Fabio Cannavaro(Real Madrid)Carles Puyol(Barcelona) Cristiano Ronaldo(Manchester United)Kaká(Milan)Steven Gerrard(Liverpool) Lionel Messi(Barcelona)Didier Drogba(Chelsea)Ronaldinho(Barcelona) 2007–08 Iker Casillas(Real Madrid) John Terry(Chelsea)Rio Ferdinand(Manchester United)Carles Puyol(Barcelona)Sergio Ramos(Real Madrid) Xavi(Barcelona)Steven Gerrard(Liverpool)Kaká (Milan) Lionel Messi(Barcelona)Fernando Torres(Liverpool)Cristiano Ronaldo(Manchester United
Any cat who was voted in the Fifa 11 of the year i'd happily take in my team.Puyol is sick.

Any cat who was voted in the Fifa 11 of the year i'd happily take in my team.Puyol is sick.
That goes for John Terry too presumably?

I'd happily have that racist c*nt in our defence anybody would.

I'd happily have that racist c*nt in our defence anybody would.
facepalm.jpg

In them two lists you tellin me you wouldnt take any single player? ROFL. I'd even take Ronaldinho.

Puyol WAS sick.He is not sick anymore. Any slow floundering sideshow bob.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how can man say sideshow bobcreasing

cesc to United was a pretty odd one.

were going go in for him when he leaves imo