Worst transfer rumour ever

MetaFives

Arsenal are interested in signing Barcelona captain Carles Puyol, according to widespread reports in Spain. The experienced defender has spent his entire career at Camp Nou but his current contract expires at the end of this season.Puyol had been expected to sign a new deal with the club but an agreement has still not been finalised and there continues to be speculation about his future.The Catalan press have now reported that Arsenal are monitoring the situation and have contacted Puyol's agent to find out what he thinks.It is understood the 31-year-old may be ready to consider such a move but will not make a final decision on his future until early 2010.
:rolleyes:

I know for a fact Arsenal have good contacts with puyols agent.

2006–07 Gianluigi Buffon(Juventus) Alessandro Nesta(Milan)John Terry(Chelsea)Fabio Cannavaro(Real Madrid)Carles Puyol(Barcelona) Cristiano Ronaldo(Manchester United)Kaká(Milan)Steven Gerrard(Liverpool) Lionel Messi(Barcelona)Didier Drogba(Chelsea)Ronaldinho(Barcelona) 2007–08 Iker Casillas(Real Madrid) John Terry(Chelsea)Rio Ferdinand(Manchester United)Carles Puyol(Barcelona)Sergio Ramos(Real Madrid) Xavi(Barcelona)Steven Gerrard(Liverpool)Kaká (Milan) Lionel Messi(Barcelona)Fernando Torres(Liverpool)Cristiano Ronaldo(Manchester United
Any cat who was voted in the Fifa 11 of the year i'd happily take in my team.Puyol is sick.