European Chicks

Captain Planet

Judging how sure alot of you are about it, i take it you'v all got inside some?
one russian chick offered, the slovenian chick i could have done some wasted long distance relationship with. But i know people who have.One dude f*cked one swedish chick who he f*cked and she started moaning in swedish to him. I know a few other dudes sexing swedish chicks.
k0867327.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was gonna bang one albanian ting........but then she got dashed out the college... she use to feel up mans tings in class... was a hype.dere is these WENG albanian sisters who live on the bits but ....they;re too difficult to holla at... so rare you see them.. the back off and tits are ridiculous.ones 18 and the other is 21.... its upsetting...everytime i see them they're with the parents... its like ARGHH WTF MAN.i know the younger one has got a man .. think hes albanian as well ... so im assuming them 2 stick to there own.. its a sad state of affairs.

when my friend worked in topshop we went out cos it was their payday one time...end of the night we ended up in these 2 swedish chicks house (they shared)...nuff said really lol.
:lol: If its the Topshop on Oxford Street then i have heard many stories about them lot and pay day.