Air Crashes

VENOM

I had another flying lesson the other day, it's so f*cked how a cessna 152 keep you in the air though.
Yeah and I flew to the moon and back with my space ship earlier today
jealous are we, thun?Silly thing to try joke about tbh.But, i had a leson, tour around the hangers and a go on the professional flight simulators all for £20.I spoke to alex jones earlier, was saying how he single handed worked out how the nwo will depopulate the world when god spoke to him couple weeks back....My ambitions>your ambitions

I had another flying lesson the other day, it's so f*cked how a cessna 152 keep you in the air though.
Yeah and I flew to the moon and back with my space ship earlier today
jealous are we, thun?Silly thing to try joke about tbh.But, i had a leson, tour around the hangers and a go on the professional flight simulators all for £20.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Air Crash Investigation was on ALL DAY today on Nat GeoSick sh*t......How much do them pilots earn
They earn ppppppp.Thats all im gonna say.My mum was gonna learn it. Dunno why she didnt.
they don't earn pppp from the start. They have to get three lisences before they can fly for companies like ba. You need thousands of hours too. First lisence cost like between 5-8k. Next lisence cost grands! Third, well the company pays it most time.Sometimes i do wish i went raf and my vision never messed up because ex raf pilots easily get jobs afterwards.Venom, when it cost to aviation and engineering, my intelligence puts everyone on here to shame bare that other guys who knows what he's talking about.I don't have to net search for basic stuff .people on here talk about when it comes to planes.