Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Somalian

Spud, Shake or shake and hug

87 posts in this topic

What do you do?I usually spud and with thumb up and hit my chest to represent blessness or just nod my headblack guys and white road guys from my way spud with thumb upwhite guys from the pub shake my hand my african friends shake my hand and then hug me (diffrent variations some will make their hand click once they have shaken my hand then hug me)what is the way you greet your peoples?

slap hand, spud, deft nod and the eyebrow salute are all used during the course of a day

A kiss on the cheek and/or hug.

i dont like touching so more time its a nodbut for people who are insistant then its a hand slapbut when you see certain man from back in the day its a thumbs up spud

fresh prince hand shake lol joking, but yeah people that i know is a spud, any random person im not very cool with or dont know them that much just through a friend, is a nod

shake really, sometimes spud but only my black mates, cant stand two white lads spudding, just looks ridiculous imo :lol:

Varies from hand slap, kiss on the cheek, spud with thumb up, hug, hand shake, double head nod to eye brow raiser.Very rarely the fist to chest

spud with thumb updouble upwards nodhand slap variations

upwards nod/upwards nod with eyebrow raise to people i knowhandshake to friendshandshake into pat on the back for close friends

fresh prince hand shake lol joking, but yeah people that i know is a spud, any random person im not very cool with or dont know them that much just through a friend, is a nod
/If its a girl, kiss on the cheek/hug

shake, spud and/or man-hugfor the ladsand an inappropriate hug and a kiss on the cheekfor the ladies (halla)

All get used from time to time. Whenever I spud it's with a thumb up though.Lion Paws make me feel uneasy

spud spud gonemostly a hand shake thingh with friends or terrrrorist fist jabwhite people get the thumbs up hows it goin fellla when i play the well behaved bounty

Done know the awkwardness when you both come with alternate means of greeting.One mans on a hand shake ting other man is on a spud.More time i will just spud mans open palm.Allow both of you changing and still not co-ordinating your spuds.

Done know the awkwardness when you both come with alternate means of greeting.One mans on a hand shake ting other man is on a spud.More time i will just spud mans open palm.Allow both of you changing and still not co-ordinating your spuds.
paper covers rocks'all good

A kiss on the cheek and/or hug.

when i aint seen someone in a long time its not a handshake more like a grips up your hand and spud your shoulders together

thought i only did this