Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

Receeding Hairline stand up be counted

128 posts in this topic

Wheres my receeding hairline people. how bad is it? early stage for me. i dont bother with hair so i just shave it right off. looks good on my dark skin I must admit. f*ck those 30 plus motherf*cker with fresh kept hair (im jealous).And those 60+ grey motherf*ckers who have a full stack of hair? the f*ck your mockin it big time.

*Puts hand up*Wouldn't call it receding though, it's been this way from day dot.

i dnt know tbh im statrin 2 notice a very slight push up but its by no means memph bleek levels yetgoin bald mus be quite terrible be4 40

i dnt know tbh im statrin 2 notice a very slight push up but its by no means memph bleek levels yetgoin bald mus be quite terrible be4 40
I'd say goin bald in ur 20s is a bitch cause you need the hair to snare a wife, by that time you get married, have first child. usually by the 30s your life is over so hair is not required.

early stages but its thinning nicelyjust at the front though not anywhere else think i can get away with it for another decade hopefullyedit: i had thick curly hair now its just like normal..... if i was normal id be pissed

yeah a littleand im losing hair on the top of my headmy sister gave me some herbal scalp formula lolgunna try it and see if it works

lol at black antthem ol' clutchin at straws takin herbal remedies and watchin the pillow evry morning 2 check if any more has fallen out type of guymy uncle tried allsorts of 2 stop him goin bald.. in the end he jus gave up at life it effected him so muchnow he jus drives taxis and smashes prostitutes at the age of 53 and hes still livin with my nan... hes livin the life

My hair receeds in the corners slightly but I'm not going bald any time soon. Plus I shave it so...

*caresses vastly growing hair**spuds genetics*But my barber has taken the corners of my hairline back so subtly and so often they at are some dumb low level, does hair level out?

hair gets shaven off every week....ahwell...it suits me...

full head of hair when im here

full head of hair when im here
gyaldem stop and stare when im ere

CamRon-1.jpgmy old barber tried to cam me. man was all doin the hairline retouching it n sh*t then tryna confirm the error with the razor blade its never fully recovered from that but its come fwd to an extent i deem respectable

^^i know about that happened to my brother barber pushed his line back told him let his hair grow back makes him look dodgey

Yeah the corners have been receeding for the last 2-3 years./Swear Somalians hairlines are naturally far back though? Or they they just have bigger foreheads so it appears that way?Not even sending g

My genetics says I will have grey hair rather than receding hair

Yeah the corners have been receeding for the last 2-3 years./Swear Somalians hairlines are naturally far back though? Or they they just have bigger foreheads so it appears that way?Not even sending g
racist.gifmy barber does same thing wit the razorlong if he dont know what he's doin thoughchriskemp1.jpg

hairlines normal thoughn511754355_8283.jpg

hairlines normal thoughn511754355_8283.jpg
wat u doin in patrick trumans frontroom lol

im Paul's long lost son and Im looking to Sex Chelsea after I f*ck Stacey back to being sane againbut they was not impressed with me inviting my self into the studio

if you're black and your hair is receeding you should just go bald. when you're bald from young you gain eternal youth anyway

haven't notice any changes to be honest.Hair/Hair line is still bless.

na im nice till im about 80 inshallahruns in the family