Receeding Hairline stand up be counted

Eskay Jones

Wheres my receeding hairline people. how bad is it? early stage for me. i dont bother with hair so i just shave it right off. looks good on my dark skin I must admit. f*ck those 30 plus motherf*cker with fresh kept hair (im jealous).And those 60+ grey motherf*ckers who have a full stack of hair? the f*ck your mockin it big time.

i dnt know tbh im statrin 2 notice a very slight push up but its by no means memph bleek levels yetgoin bald mus be quite terrible be4 40
I'd say goin bald in ur 20s is a bitch cause you need the hair to snare a wife, by that time you get married, have first child. usually by the 30s your life is over so hair is not required.

early stages but its thinning nicelyjust at the front though not anywhere else think i can get away with it for another decade hopefullyedit: i had thick curly hair now its just like normal..... if i was normal id be pissed

Yeah the corners have been receeding for the last 2-3 years./Swear Somalians hairlines are naturally far back though? Or they they just have bigger foreheads so it appears that way?Not even sending g
racist.gifmy barber does same thing wit the razorlong if he dont know what he's doin thoughchriskemp1.jpg