Receeding Hairline stand up be counted

Eskay Jones

Yeah the corners have been receeding for the last 2-3 years./Swear Somalians hairlines are naturally far back though? Or they they just have bigger foreheads so it appears that way?Not even sending g
Naa i had that good good hair from from yung till bout 21. then it started to go from me.malis just have bad hair genetics bout 5 in 10 will be bald by 40. compared to like 1-2 in 10 for blacks. big forehead appears from havin no hair, so those receedin will appear to have a big forehead, idiots jus use this as a slur but the said person was receedin they'd have a big forehead too.

Yeah the corners have been receeding for the last 2-3 years./Swear Somalians hairlines are naturally far back though? Or they they just have bigger foreheads so it appears that way?Not even sending g
Naa i had that good good hair from from yung till bout 21. then it started to go from me.malis just have bad hair genetics bout 2 in 10 will be bald by 40. compared to like 5 in 10 for blacks. big forehead appears from havin no hair, so those receedin will appear to have a big forehead, idiots jus use this as a slur but the said person was receedin they'd have a big forehead too.
[Mike epps] Nah playa! That some oL' Bullsh-yit[Mike epps}seriously tho. Its in the genes fam. Its nothing every ethnic as its own flaws. No sending

malis just have bad hair genetics bout 2 in 10 will be bald by 40. compared to like 5 in 10 for blacks.
5 in 10? also known as half ?surely thats not true but eitherway how can you say malis have bad hair genetics before dropping that
it's true bad hair genetics its not even a genetical thing from families it's genetic as a whole damn race. we succomb to balding quick.I maybe wrong about 5 in 10 but close to it and im talkiing by the time your 40.

malis just have bad hair genetics bout 2 in 10 will be bald by 40. compared to like 5 in 10 for blacks.
5 in 10? also known as half ?surely thats not true but eitherway how can you say malis have bad hair genetics before dropping that
LOL saw my error, i meant half for my peoples and the other blacks.

Naa i had that good good hair from from yung till bout 21. then it started to go from me.malis just have bad hair genetics bout 5 in 10 will be bald by 40. compared to like 1-2 in 10 for blacks. big forehead appears from havin no hair, so those receedin will appear to have a big forehead, idiots jus use this as a slur but the said person was receedin they'd have a big forehead too.
Safe for not taking offence.The big forehead ting is a genetic thing though surely.Like African women and huge bums etc