Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iam_the_akay

Bansky

22 posts in this topic

This guy does sum mad pics, he does graffiti, you must of heard of him, i was searchin some pics for my photography and came across some of his work, his pics are so 'taboo' in the sense that he does what other ppl only think about, he cuts the corners if you get me.. check him out..grannies.gifnape3.jpgpeaches.jpgguantanemo.jpgflower01.jpgBBoy.jpgbanksy4.jpgbanksy_bang300_300x400.jpg071208-banksy.jpg

Quick, everyone, into the Sistine Chapel! Michelangelo just finished the ceiling! IT'S STILL WET!

Quick, everyone, into the Sistine Chapel! Michelangelo just finished the ceiling! IT'S STILL WET!
leave it aaaat

nape3.jpgtoo sicktoo too sick
feels so wrong to enjoy this pic but its so jokes looooloriginal of this pic is sum next SAW sh*t lool seen vids of the girl she got skin peelin off and sh*t

done alot of good for the graff scene with people recognising illegal art

1410e2v.jpgbanksy_bang300_300x400.jpgsee the similarity ?imagine if there was someone who could paint the future.... that would be sick.

soo many fakes out there now.

we need an art thread tbh..who's that prodigy inspired by god who can paint pictures?

i know allot of people say this, but i dont reaaaaaally agree that much, his stuff gets more recognition for its political context, where the majority of graff is far from this

we need an art thread tbh..
c/s to the maximum

we need an art thread tbh..who's that prodigy inspired by god who can paint pictures?
dnobut some 1 posted this b4http://www.akiane.com/too sick aswell

dnobut some 1 posted this b4http://www.akiane.com/too sick aswell
No f*ck*ng way

paint_love-never-alone.jpgshe drawn that when she was 13.f*ck*ng hellart is beautiful, more pictures people

used to be a banksy piece on the side of my works building until some douche painted over it.

paint_love-never-alone.jpgshe drawn that when she was 13.f*ck*ng hellart is beautiful, more pictures people
WHAT?is banksy a women?

lol hes talking about that Akiane chick, the link is up there.

i know allot of people say this, but i dont reaaaaaally agree that much, his stuff gets more recognition for its political context, where the majority of graff is far from this
that being true, i still think its significant that some of his work is illegal and art, 2 words that the police probably arent happy with people linking together even just for 1 artist.