The New southpark episode

Barney Stinson

From this season the Kanye ep, the pirate one, the Coon and Margaritaville were all fireFound this a little thin though. Maybe its coz I'm not familiar with a lot of the celebs they included. I'd hoped they were gonna do something about society's disingenuous histronics over dead celebrities who're ignored/abused when alive, but it was more straightforwardI laughed a few times, but it feels like they're still warming up

Guest Esquilax

I got the same feeling with Hayes, sorta didn't believe itI could handle the character Chef leaving, but allow him dying forever, bare saddeningDisclaim: I don't care for his music, but Chef was one of my fave characters

From this season the Kanye ep, the pirate one, the Coon and Margaritaville were all fireFound this a little thin though. Maybe its coz I'm not familiar with a lot of the celebs they included. I'd hoped they were gonna do something about society's disingenuous histronics over dead celebrities who're ignored/abused when alive, but it was more straightforwardI laughed a few times, but it feels like they're still warming up
totally