When someone owes you money,

Bacardi_Up

To be honest he cant be a close mate if he aint gonna give you your money back eventhough hes blowing money elsewere...nobody in my close circle would do this type of sh*t and im guessing the same for everyone else so hes just either taking you for a mug or doesnt consider you a good enough friend to give a f*ck about paying backSo with that said, and me knowing this wouldnt happen to me by a close mate, id slap the sh*t out of him till i got my money back

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my advice is walk up 2 the spoiled c*nt, put a blade to his throat and yell "gimmie the loot, gimmie the loot"if he refuses, simple....kill him
you wouldnt really do that tho would u, why lie?a "friend" also owes me 4 bills, he's been missin for a while tho, when i bump into him, its gonna be a madness tbh.how people can act shady over a few hundred i dont even know.but if i lend out money, i fully expect it to be repayed.

One of boys (really close mate) owes me money.I am not a rich guy but he owes me just over £500 which has built up over time when he blows his cash and becomes broke. Conversely he is from a privileged background, parents are wealthy and able to buy prada this and hugo boss that.He is leaving the country for a few weeks and I told him I need 300 of the 500quid back, he said he would do it and promised me as such. However I feel he is going to take the piss and not give me the amount I requested maybe £220 or something like that.How far would you go? What would you do. He has been a close friend for 8years and I don't wanna bust up with him over money but i feel he is taking the piss.He goes out gambling and drinking all the time which just pisses me off.I know I could contact his older brother if need be and tell him that I am owed money by him and his parents and siblings would all switch at my mate for being reckless and borrowing of me (knowing that I am not from a wealthy family and all), but is that taking it too far. He went as far as to promise me £300 before he leaves and if he breaks that part of me feels if would serve him right.Am I over-reacting?
ya shudnt be lendin no rich d*ckhead money in da 1st place shud bang him up 4 dat u a man or a mouse pal

One of boys (really close mate) owes me money.I am not a rich guy but he owes me just over £500 which has built up over time when he blows his cash and becomes broke. Conversely he is from a privileged background, parents are wealthy and able to buy prada this and hugo boss that.He is leaving the country for a few weeks and I told him I need 300 of the 500quid back, he said he would do it and promised me as such. However I feel he is going to take the piss and not give me the amount I requested maybe £220 or something like that.How far would you go? What would you do. He has been a close friend for 8years and I don't wanna bust up with him over money but i feel he is taking the piss.He goes out gambling and drinking all the time which just pisses me off.I know I could contact his older brother if need be and tell him that I am owed money by him and his parents and siblings would all switch at my mate for being reckless and borrowing of me (knowing that I am not from a wealthy family and all), but is that taking it too far. He went as far as to promise me £300 before he leaves and if he breaks that part of me feels if would serve him right.Am I over-reacting?
LMFAO

tbh, how you let it go this far is fail on your part.why lend him more money when he still hasnt paid you back what he took previously? flawed.and i dont know how you expect him to suddenly give you 300 quid back just before he goes holiday. when hes been parrin' it for a year.plus you guys work in the same place and he still couldn't pay it off bit by bit? the whole story makes no sense.he obv doesnt respect you enough to pay it back without pressure so youre gonna have to confront him and hope it doesn't ruin 8years of 'friendship'/remember being told a story about how some guy i know owed someone else some money (something like £50)they went out to eat a meal and the guy he owed the money to just took his food. said he wouldn't be eating 'lavish' infront of him with his money still being owed.bit raw that, but in the end guy paid up.

1st of all never give money out you expect back..... what if man died could happennow your going to have to put it on him how can he afford to go away but not give your money back.... man sees you as some get out clause.... you cant allow this you need to make sure you get all of the money he owes you back and make sure he knows there is no next time.slash i would charge interest on the 5 bills

Im sure if you ask hes mum/dad for the pees because your in desperate times , they will give it back , and then make him pay it back to them in they're own way.If he still decides to chat to you after this , so be it , if not , f*ck him!LOL @ The person who said bang him up, you clown.. Try that and then see if you still get your money back.

tbh, how you let it go this far is fail on your part.why lend him more money when he still hasnt paid you back what he took previously? flawed.and i dont know how you expect him to suddenly give you 300 quid back just before he goes holiday. when hes been parrin' it for a year.
I came here to type pretty much the same thing. shouldn't have leant him more money when he hadn't paid back the first lot.

Tbh if I was you I would tell his brother about it and get it back that way.If I was me(which i am) I would sit the c*nt down, look straight into his eyes and tell him to give me a date on which I will receive the money in full. If I don't receive that money without having to prompt him that's a next ting.

Just take items that amount to £700-1000 and say if he wants them back he has to give you your money back. I usually confiscate watches but I don't loan out more than £20 really.
That would be easy.I mean because his parents, siblings and cousins are rich. He has tonnes of designer clothes that he has been given by them prada, gucci, hugo boss etc...
dont take clothestake electrical goods
she has the right ideaclothes aren't really ever that missed, electrical goods aretake his lappy n xbox

why are all ur stories about you being a victimu need to grow somehow did u manage to lend this guy 5 bills and hes buying pradas and hugo boss stuffmocking ur life.
skipped first post, saw this and lol'd, no more needs to be said.

The thing is, just because the money wasn't returned doesn't mean they don't respect you. It means they don't respect themselves and their word. If he is truly a mate though. In that case just school him man, school him. And if he turns into a prick, thats a 500 pound lesson blad.