BIGGEST BOUNTYS OF ALL TIME

Hank Moody

Lol bare idiots in this thread. So much ignorance.I've never agreed with the term bounty but Brian Bello shows me that the term has relevance. Guy is definitely a bounty. He shuns and is clearly ashamed of the fact that he's black and has done everything in his power to appear as white as possible - both in appearance and character. That's a bounty.
yh but come on. he doesnt know any betterhe was adopted by white parents, he dont kno f*ck all about where he comes fromhes like cass, what hes doin is making the best out of a bad situation, tryin to fit in the ONLY way he knows howits sad stories, but thats what his life ished have more of an issue, 'acting black' with absolutely no frame of reference
Doesn't have to be his fault for it to be true.

Lol bare idiots in this thread. So much ignorance.I've never agreed with the term bounty but Brian Bello shows me that the term has relevance. Guy is definitely a bounty. He shuns and is clearly ashamed of the fact that he's black and has done everything in his power to appear as white as possible - both in appearance and character. That's a bounty.
yh but come on. he doesnt know any betterhe was adopted by white parents, he dont kno f*ck all about where he comes fromhes like cass, what hes doin is making the best out of a bad situation, tryin to fit in the ONLY way he knows howits sad stories, but thats what his life ished have more of an issue, 'acting black' with absolutely no frame of reference
Doesn't have to be his fault for it to be true.
<_<

The term Bounty is a weird one as how does one act 'white'?The same way i frown when people say someones trying to act 'black'
get mebasically saying the white way is intelligence, etc. and the black way is ignorance, loudness, etc.some f*ckery
mr motivator is pretty loudthis topic reminds me of some prick (who was black) at my old work tho askin me 'can i cook soulfood?'i cook hard food f*cker im not American

hate the term bounty, so cringeworthy and depressing
c/sits embarrassing
this
Mainly because how its used, you will never hear the thug/gangster etc etc being called a bounty only someone who has in most cases achieved something. /LOL @ Gemma.

Guest M12 Part 2
I recall how the "Bounties" went IN on Dwain Chambers.Kelly Holmes actually makes me sick.[bird]DYKE c*nt[/bird]
this was the acid test for mei swear it was bounty season... yes massa-ing and generalized cooning was rampantthose dilutes chose their side swifty ... betta to be a servant off massa than be associated with the wide nosed irrepresible jamaicanonly john regis held it down... kelly holmes disgraced herself... along with a few others.. colin jackson was happy 2 recieve the scraps of sue barkers table
LMAO

I recall how the "Bounties" went IN on Dwain Chambers.Kelly Holmes actually makes me sick.[bird]DYKE c*nt[/bird]
this was the acid test for mei swear it was bounty season... yes massa-ing and generalized cooning was rampantthose dilutes chose their side swifty ... betta to be a servant off massa than be associated with the wide nosed irrepresible jamaicanonly john regis held it down... kelly holmes disgraced herself... along with a few others.. colin jackson was happy 2 recieve the scraps of sue barkers table
:lol::lol::lol: Regis held it down still, he had to.Rest of them... SMH

I wouldn't know how far back the term "bounty" goes, nor the context to which its original meaning should've been taken. But currently, it's used in the most defeatist manner. Not only does it feed into the preconceived notion that black people assume a certain degenerative character, but that they also should be (whether or not capable) against the ideology behind adopting cultural attributes that aren't theirs. It envelops successful well-spoken people who assume a certain appearance, regardless of their background or reality, and to accommodate certain society "hype", handpicks who qualifies and who doesn't. There are complaints over the aforementioned notions when portrayed in media, and then complaints over whoever is the antithesis of that notion. I'm African, I know we like to moan... but when it comes to this theme, it disgusts me. It might even stretch to those who date outside their race, it's hilarious. I would've though it was someone who was anti-black, whose very existence is against being black... consciously. It's beyond me that people would persecute successful people whose success came through fighting against prejudice, and setting the platform for a plethora of other black people to come through these avenues to success - for example, Andy Peters, who is pro-black, regardless of how he speaks or looks - and it's just off-point. Until the term (or any other) was used for black people who are actually against being black, I couldn’t embrace it. Some of you are just weird.With that being said, that Big Brother dude seems a little... you know...

hate the term bounty, so cringeworthy and depressing
c/sits embarrassing
this
Mainly because how its used, you will never hear the thug/gangster etc etc being called a bounty only someone who has in most cases achieved something.
what about ppl like cass etc?
Aside from him, can't think of anyone else. I basically mean its predominately used for those who have "achieved" something and do not fit some stereotypical notion of how millions of black people should supposedly act. Like an African/Caribbean (who was actually born and raised there) wouldn't claim every single black person out side of these specific region are LESS BLACK.I just generally think you will never hear the "road person"/drug dealer/general idiot being called a disgrace to the black community well at least not in the same way it would cause a topic on VIP2 to be made. /I remember having this discussion with Young Fly and Flashy, don't know who he is on here now though.