Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
General Mac

Man shoots what he thought was a robber but really was his..

19 posts in this topic

WINTER SPRINGS, Fla. — A man who thought there was an intruder in his house shot and killed his fiancee the day before they were to be married, police said Friday."Right now everything points to a tragic accident," Police Chief Kevin Brunelle told The Associated Press, adding investigators were awaiting forensic results.John Tabutt, 62, told investigators he got his gun when he thought he heard an intruder, then fired at a figure in the hallway, according to Brunelle. It was Tabutt's live-in fiancee, 62-year-old Nancy Dinsmore, who family members say he was going to marry Saturday. Tabutt told authorities he thought she was next to him in bed the whole time.A message left for a phone number listed for the house was not returned.Brunelle said no charges have been filed against Tabutt, adding the information he provided has been verified and he appeared "very distraught."Tabutt was "very concerned about her well-being," standing by while she was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics, Brunelle added.The couple planned to wed in a small ceremony Saturday at St. Stephen Catholic Church in Winter Springs, Dinsmore's son-in-law Scott Sposato, of Vero Beach, told the Orlando Sentinel."They loved each other," he said. "It was quite apparent."Tabutt called 911 shortly after 2:30 a.m. Friday, moaning and sobbing, the newspaper reported."I thought I had an intruder in the house," he told the emergency dispatcher. "Honest to God, she looks dead."He then thought he heard her take a breath."Hang in there, Honey. Hang in there," he said.Winter Springs is about 15 miles north of Orlando.

suttin seriously wrong here why is ur wifey coming bk home at 230 am when u thought she was nex to you asleep

sorry but LOFAJFKGLFAJ

suttin seriously wrong here why is ur wifey coming bk home at 230 am when u thought she was nex to you asleep
Took care of the cheating slore swiftly

Tabutt told authorities he thought she was next to him in bed the whole time.
Haha this guy must be having a laugh so he hears an 'intruder' and doesn't wake up his GF to tell her that he can hear something.

Tried a ting. Caught out. Lenged.Not guilty.

sorry but LOFAJFKGLFAJ
Took care of the cheating slore swiftly

"I used to get it in Orlando. . ."

Imagine man like "yes hunny I dealt with that motherf*cker" with a smile back at the empty bedThen the "oh sh*t" realisation

found out the fiance was a he and couldnt go through with ittheyre calling it a hate crime but i think he felt good afterwards.

if it happens as the paper has reportedthat is f*ckin deep if nothes a smart guy